Chapter 8

Days have passed, Me and Momo didn't talk to each other after that. The members are quiet too. I just shrugged it off and never think of it again.

It's already 7:00 in the evening. I wore my trench coat and grabbed my mask and my phone. Jimin and I will be meeting,  it's been days since we last saw each other. I went downstairs and saw the members sitting in the couch watching a movie.

" I'll just go get some air. " I said and walked out the dorm and went to the near park. I sat on the bench as I waited for him. Minutes later, he finally arrived.

" Hey babe. " He said as he took off his mask and kissed my forehead. We talked there and went to the near restaurant to eat.

Meanwhile
Momo's POV

Me and the members were sitting at the couch while watching a movie when Sana came.

" I'll just go get some air. " She said as she walked out. I quickly went to my room and put on my trench coat and mask.

" I'll just go buy something. I'm hungry. " I bid them as I went out the dorm.

Actually I won't go buy. I will follow Sana. I followed behind her and she went to a park. I hid behind a big tree.

She sat on the bench and she seemed to be waiting for someone. Then a guy went near her. The guy is wearing a mask, and when he took it off. I was shocked. I can't believe on what I saw.

Jimin kissed Sana's forehead and they hugged each other. I put my hand on my mouth for me not to make any sound. I looked at them as they were talking. I can't hear what they're talking about because I'm far enough.

They then put their mask on and went to Jimin's car and drove off. I was so shocked to what I saw. I walked towards a near convenience store to buy something and went back to the dorm still shocked.

I got inside and went to sit beside Tzuyu. I put down the chips and the drinks and they started to dig in. As I was still spacing out on what I saw.

" Ehem. " Jihyo fake coughed which made me look at her. " Is there any problem? " She asked me as I just shooked my head and started to eat too. We watched a lot of movies until Sana came home.

I looked at her and she seemed not to care about it and went straight to her room. I just smirked and continued watching with the members.

End of POV

The next day...

I woke up because someone is shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Nayeon unnie.

" Come on Sana! Get up! " She shouted. I got up and stretched my body.

" Why? " I asked confused.

" Oh my god! You don't know? We're going to a variety show! Come on! " She said as she went out to my room for her to get ready. I put my clothes on and brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail with some braids in it and put on a bit of makeup. I then put on my sandals.

I grabbed my phone and my things and went downstairs. I saw the members already there so we went to the van and drove off. As soon as we arrived, we got off the van and went straight to the studio.

We went inside and I saw some groups, Btob, Got7 and Gfriend. Shit! Which means Yuna is here.

After minutes , we finally started the show. It was so fun and tiring. And we finally finished shooting in such hours. I sat down beside Nayeon unnie and drank my water. Me and the members have to media play so they won't get any suspicious.

" Sana? " Someone called me. I looked up and Saw Yuna. " Uhhh. Can we talk? " She asked me. I nodded, I was about to go when Nayeon unnie held my wrist. She knew what happened but I just smiled at her in assurance. I followed her and we stopped in a corner. She looked at me.

" Sana. I'm so sorry for what I did back then. I'm so sorry that I made your life suffer. I already realized all my doings and I regretted it. " She said. I looked at her eyes and I saw how she wanted to say sorry to me.

" It's okay Yuju. It's in the past. " I said as I smiled at her.

" Really? " She exclaimed in happiness. I nodded at her. " Oh my god! Thanks to Eunha who made me realized my mistakes. Thank you Sana!  And I'm sorry. So let's be friends? " She said as she put out her hand. I took it and we shake hands.

" Friends. " I said and she hugged. We broke the hug and she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her group.

" Guys! This is Sana! Sana this is my group Gfriend! " She said as they introduced their selves to me. I then went to my group and I grabbed Nayeon's hand as she grabbed the others. We introduced ourselves to each other and we became friends.

After some hours of hanging out we finally got home to our dorm. It's already evening. I sat at the couch as so as the members. We were watching a movie when a notification sound got our attention. I grabbed my phone amd opened the notification.

I was shocked. I froze at my spot as the members got a notification too. They looked at it and looked at me after that.

Bts Jimin and Twice Sana are reportedly dating.

That's the headline. I scrolled through it and it has evidences. The members looked at me as they scrolled the article.

" Fuck! Don't look at the comments! " Jeongyeon said. I got curious so I went to the comments and I got froze as I read it.

' Sana is such a flirt! '

' Sana is a slut! '

' I thought she already has a husband?! A whore! '

' What the fuck?! '

A lot of hate comments are presented. I teared up as the members looked so confused.

" Jeong! What the fuck?! You shouldn't have mentioned it! " Nayeon said as she came beside me.

" Is this true?! " Mina shouted. I looked at her as she has anger in her eyes.

" Mina. I-I'm sorry. " I said. Mina like Jimin. 

" You fucking whore! You knew I like Jimin!  You betrayer! " She said as she slapped me. I was so shocked. My hands started to tremble. Mina then walked out and went to her room.

" I-I'm so sorry. " I said as I went out the dorm.

-------------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Please excuse my grammatical errors.

Enjoy!

Thank you