Chapter 29

WARNING: Dark Red Alert

---

ZAIRA GARCIA- DEL VALLE

He nuzzled my neck and wraps his warm arms around me. I am facing his perfectly carved chest and I closed my eyes to feel his warmth. I breathed softly and inhaled his scent. I miss the times we were like this -- the times that I feel so secured in his arms and murmuring into each other's ears.

Yes, I have fallen deep in this affair.

No matter how much I tried to refuse, I was the one who was letting him do what he like. I can't stop to fall for his touches and kisses in my skin and every part of my body. I miss him too, that's all I can say -- feeling guilty was one of the most reasons -- I didn't made my promise come true.

All is unfair for him. I told him that I will never get back to Xander, and I did. I promise him that I will not love Xander and yet, it happened. I even said to him that I'll marry him but it didn't happen, also included that I will be having a new family with him -- even that didn't happen.

I'm just being fair to him right now and if the time comes that it'll be enough for him, I guess we should stop. But, for the meantime, I think I must give him what he deserves. I have to make it up to him by any ways, while Xander is gone.

"Don't think too much," I heard him utter.

I opened my eyes and caressed his back. "I'm afraid of 'what ifs', Austin," I said to him nervously.

"Don't be, Hon. I can rescue you if that happens," he assured me.

Napapikit ako ng mariin at isinubsob ang mukha ko sa dibdib niya. Ito ang napili ko at mukhang wala na akong uurungan pa. I was resisting before, but now I'm on the verge of having an affair with Austin -- my husband's brother. "Please, tell me, that this is not going to reach him."

He kissed my temple and caressed my hair. "It is," he assured me.

Hindi pa rin ako nakakahinga ng maluwag dahil hindi ko alam ang mga posibleng mangyari kung sakaling malaman niya at baka masira pa ang pamilya namin. Sa ngayon, pinabayaan ko muna ang mga gumugulo sa isip ko at pinilit kong klaruhin ang isip ko dahil ayokong mag-alala.

"Promise me, Austin," I pleaded for the last time.

Dumampi ang labi niya sa tuktok ng ilong ko at pinantayan ako. He looked at me and caressed my right cheek. Hindi ko maiwasang mapapaikit dahil sa init ng palad niya na lumandas sa pisngi ko. "Stop worrying, okay?"

I nodded a several times and opened my eyes just to see him smiling -- the smile that said to me that 'it is all well'. I smiled back. "Okay," I responded.

I felt his palm on my naked shoulder and his fingertips traced my clavicle down to my cleavage -- which was pressed because I was lying sideward facing him. He reached the hem of the blanket that is covering it and immediately pulled it down.

My naked breasts were facing him now. "W-what are you doing?"

He looked at the two of them, innocently. "How many times should I tell you that you are magically beautiful?"

Namula ako at tumingin sa ibang direksyon dahil nahihiya ako sa ginagawa niya. Napasinghap ako nang nahawakan niya ang isa ng buo at marahan na inikot-ikot 'yon. "Austin..." I closed my eyes.

"Feel it, Hon," he commanded and I did.

Naramdaman kong gumalaw ang kama kaya dumilat ako. He was now on top of me and I turned to face him. Tumingin muli siya sa baba at nakagat ko pa ang labi ko sa hiya. "Stop staring!" I hissed.