Chapter 12

XANDER

I CAN'T bear it. Halos tatlong araw na siyang ganyan. Parang nang-hihina siya; I don't know what to do. I want to call all the doctors that I know! But she won't let me, she said she's okay. Pero, puta, halos mamatay na siya sa sobrang pamumula niya buong araw.

Kahit noong isang araw, nag-photoshoot pa rin siya. Buti na nga lang at hindi siya nahimatay, baka pinatay ko na sarili ko dahil pakiramdam ko pabaya ako sa kanya.

Tatlong araw na rin akong hindi pumapasok, pero pinipilit niya akong pumasok, kaso hindi ako pumapayag, gusto kong bantayan siya.

I caressed her set of eyes, both were so beautiful. I sweetly smiled. "I love you so much, Wife." I said as I kissed her temple.

I gasped when she opened her eyes. "Hub? Hindi ka na naman pumasok?"

"Nope." I slid my fingers through her left cheek. "Kailangan kong bantayan ang asawa ko, e."

Nakita kong ngumiti siya, pero gusto kong lumiwanag ang mukha niya. "Kaya ko naman e."

"You wait here, okay?"

Tumango-tango siya at saka na ako tumayo papunta sa music room at kinuha ko ang electric guitar at sound system. Binuhat ko 'yon papunta sa kwarto namin.

"Marunong kang mag-gitara, Hub?" Unang tanong niya.

Tumango-tango ako at nginitian siya. I sat on the side of the bed and connect all the wiring that I needed, then I sound check if it is in tune. Then I started singing...

♫ ♫ You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need makeup,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you ♫ ♫

Nakita kong umayos siya ng upo at saka hinalikan ako sa pisngi.

♫ ♫ Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful ♫ ♫

Yes! I can see her already smiled! Though my voice is not that good, at least I made her smile!

I stopped. "I hope it'll enlighten you, Wife." Then I continued.

♫ ♫ So girl come on,

You got it wrong,

To prove I'm right,

I put it in a song,

I don't know why,

You're being shy,

And turn away when I look into your eye, eye, eyes,

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you, ♫ ♫

I just want to see her smile like the way she smiles right now, it's peaceful it makes her beauty lighten up even more.