Here She Is...

So, I hope your liking the story!  Once things get to America, the drama will heat up.  Leave comments so I know how your liking it!  I LOVE feedback!  Thanks for reading guys! (:

xxx

-Paige 

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey mate, you ready!?" Louis stuck his head into my room.  

"No." I pouted, sitting down on the bed.  

"Oh come on mate!  She couldnt possibly be that bad!?" Louis laughed, sitting down next to me.  Before I could get into full complaint mode, Liam called to us, telling us it was time to leave for the date.

 "Come on mate.  You had my back when Eleanor and I broke up, I've got your back through this." My best friend promised.  With a nod and smile, I stould up, and together we walked out to the lift. 

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

"You could have atleast given me a good guy!  Harry's a dick!" I yelled at Milly.  I was getting my hair and makeup done in the living room of my hotel room, complaining about my jerkish fake boyfriend.  

"Seet steel.  Be quiet plz." My makeup artist happened to be a woman with a strong korean accent.  I obeyed her orders,and let her finish my makeup before i started to complain again.  

"He treats me like dirt!  All he does is either make fun of me or ignore me!" I whined, stamping my foot and crossing my arms.  

"Go get dressed" Milly responded, completely ignoring me!  

"FINE!" I yelped, storming off to my bedroom in annoyance.  I swear, nobody listens to me around here!  Im going to go mad.

 On my bed lay a pair of dark jeggings, and a giant blue sweater.  On the floor below was a piar of brown leather boots.  I thought of the perfect addition to the outfit, somthing that would bring it all together.  I ran into the closet, and grabbed my white forever scraf.  Throwing the clothes on, I contained my anger, finally walking out, ready to go.  clothes always calmed me down.

"Where is this stupid thing anyways?" I asked Milly, while we drove down the busy street of london.

 "Its in the park.  We're about two blocks away.  Paul is bringing some dog.  You and boys will just be casually playing with it, and doing parkish things." Milly answered, not looking up from her phone.  

"Parkish things?" I asked, sort of a rhetorical question.  None the less, Milly nodded her head, still looking down at her mobile.  

yay, because I love parkish things.

Louis' P.O.V.

I felt bad for Harry.  It was all me and Eleanors fault that he was in this mess.  I mean, Ashlynn didnt seem all that bad, and she really was hott.  But Harry says she's a bitch, so I'll have to take his word for it.  We had just pulled up to the park, where I saw Ashlynn sitting on the bench, taking in the scenery as her manager sat beside her, texting away.  The sun beat down through the trees on her blonde hair, making it shine so bright you could see it from miles away.  Her slender body was sitting straight up, perfect posture, but at the same time relaxed, and peaceful.  As I continued to stare at her, I noticed her jump a little, then a smile crossed her face.  

"ASHLYNN!" NIall had screamed, causing the jump.  her and Niall had already formed a bond in the hotel the other evening.  it was nice of him to try and make her feel welcome.  Harr6 obviously failed at that job.

As the boys and I neared her bench,  she stould up, along with Milly, and hugged each one of us.  

"Hi boyfriend." Ashlynn fake smiled at Harry, who smikred back at her.  He pecked her cheek, and pulled her into a long hug, allowing the paps to get good pictures.