Dates, drama, departure

I apologize for the super long chapter!  But I had to get it all down in one part!  I hope you love it as much as I do!  Remeber to vote and comment!  I really would love to hear some feedback!  Thanks guys!  (:

xxx

-Paige

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

"Harry, before we go, I need to tell you somthing." I mumbled as Harry and I entered the lift.  We were on our way to our triple date with Heidi and Lou, and Zayn and Perrie. Harry had been oblivious to the fact that me and Perrie were fighting, and I didnt want to bother him and tell him about it.  Seeing as we are going to be sitting in a confined space with her for more than 2 hours, I think nows a good time to let him know.

"What is it love?" Harry asked, wrapping an arm around my waist.  I didnt really want to tell Harry about the drama between me and Perrie, because drama is always a turn off.  But I knew tonight wouldnt run smoothly unless Harry was updated on me and Perrie's friendship status.  In all honesty, I just wanted us to be friends again.  She was a great girl, and I appreciated what she did by telling Harry about my bulemia.  But how exactly am I supposed to apologize for calling her a fame whore?

"Ashlynn...?" Harry called my name, as I realized I'd zoned out on him. 

"Perrie and I havent been getting along so well.  She was the first one to catch me... hurting myself, and threatend to tell Milly.  I knew if Milly found out about what I was doing that she would restrict my modeling priveleges.  So I kind of said some mean things to Perrie to keep her quiet." I said shamefully, looking down at the floor.  I really wasnt your typical model bitch that lived for drama when she wasnt at a shoot.  I actually tended to keep to myself, and not say things to people.  I was drama free. 

"Well, if I know the real Perrie, then I know she'll forgive anything you said to her." Haryy reassured me, giving me a small side hug. 

You know her and Zayn's relationship was fake in the begginning?" Harry quirked an eyeborw down at me.  I shook my head.  The news was actually a big surprise to me.  They seem like they have been in love since day 1. 

"Well it was.  Zayn was pretty mean to her, and said things far worse than I would ever think you would say to her.  But now their more in love than I've ever seen anyone be in my life.  If she can forgive Zayn, Im sure she can forgive you."  Harry finished, a reassuring smile on his face. 

"Sooooo all I have to do is apologize?" I asked, still confused on the point he was trying to cross. 

"Basically.  You guys are a team.  The girlfriends of one direction.  You need eachother!  I hate to see you both not getting along." He finsihed, kissing my forehead.  The elevator door dinged, and the doors slid open.  

"I'm with you always.  Dont worry about it." Harry leaned and whispered in my ear.  And suddenly... I felt better.

Ok, halfway through dinner and nothing bad has happened yet.  Maybe me and Perrie can just be adults about this and move past it.  I reached for a peice of bread out of the basket, and heard a gasp from the side of the table.  

"Sorry, just shocked your actually eating." Perrie sneered at me.  I felt Harry put a hand on my leg, as I gawked at the comment. 

"Perrie." Zayn whisper yelled at his girlfriend.  

"Well, just being honest.  Or is it that I'm being the jealous bitch you made me out to be?" She snapped at me again.  Is she serious right now!?  What the hell, everything was running so smoothly!