This Is Going To Be Different

Ok kind of just a filler chapter here.  I kind of wrote this one based on the way I feel Perrie Eleanor and Dani might feel sometimes.  If I ever saw them in person on a date with one of the guys, I dont think I'd interuppt to be honest.  I;d just take pictures from afar.  They deserve their alone time too.  Anywho, hope you enjoy this chapter!  It has a semi cute ending! (((: 

xxx

-Paige

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

"Ashlynn!?  You coming with us, or meeting as at the venue later!?"  Harry called to me from our hotel rooms kitchen.  I was in the bedroom getting ready for the boys show tonight.  I planned on going with them, until I put on my leather boots, and the heel broke off.  Lucky freaking me! 

I pouted as I walked into the kitchen.  The heel in one hand, my poor boot in the other.  "Looks like your going shopping then meeting us there yes?" Harry quirked an eyebrow at me, and chuckled.  I nodded, my bottom lip jutted out.  

"Awww, it'll be ok love.  I'll bet you can find boots even cuter! "  Harry laughed, pulling me into a quick hug and kissing my forehead. 

"well you ought to get going before Liam comes in here and drags you to the car." I giggled, sitting myself onto one of the metal barstools.  Harry laughed at my comment.  

"Your probably right!  I'll see you at 6:00 then?" Harry asked, putting on his coat.  I nodded in response as he gave me a quick peck on the lips before heading out the door.  I sat in the silence of the room, before sliding off my stool. I walked to my room and threw on a pair of black boots.  They didnt go well with the outfit but I didnt have much of a choice.  I was wearing a purple flowy shirt with a see through back.  I matched it with a pair of dark skinny jeans, and hopefully a new pair of brown leather boots.  I grabbed my purse, and pea coat, and slipped out the door.  

I decdied Barny's or sacs would be a good place to start, but catching a cab at this hour was going to be impossible, so I decided to walk.  Sacs was only a few blocks away.  I began to strut down the busy street, as a flash startled me.  I looked back to see three paps following close behind.  I ducked my head and tried walk faster.  Seriously?  Why do they want pictures of me?  My boyfriends the famous one!

Suddenly the photograhpers began asking me questions, and ran in front of me.  I tried to walk around them, but I couldnt do it.  "ASHLYNN ASHLYNN WHERES HARRY!?"  

"ASHLYNN HOWS YOUR RELATIONSHIP!?"

 "ASHLYNN SMILE FOR US!" They yelled and yelled, but all I could do was ignore them.  I quickly sent a text to Harry asking what exactly I should do.  I'v never had to deal with this before.  

To:  "Boyfriend" 

Ummm I've got like 3 paps following me.  They're asking questions and taking pictures.  What should I do?

I pressed send and continued to walk to my destination.  Suddenly, a group of teenage girls spotted me as well.  Great.  They ran over asking for pictures and hugs.  I hugged a few of them, but rejected the pictures.  I was relieved to feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. 

From:  "Boyfriend" 

Where are you going?  I'll bring a guard to you. 

Really?  I'd never had to have a body guard before.  I guess thats just what comes along with "dating" A popstar.  I told Harry where I was going, and slipped my phone into my purse.  By now there were atleast 15 teen girls following me asking for pictures and hugs, and even Harry's number!  Sorry love, but thats mine!