Dang You Do Have It Bad

I really cant explain how freaking happy I am that its finally Friday!  This week was hard on me man!  Anyways, I've decided to write another capter while I'm in this great mood!  I hope you guys like it!  DOnt forget to comment or vote if you do!  (:  Thanks so much for the support guys! 

xxx

-Paige

Kat's P.O.V.

I sat dumbfoundely, my mouth hanging open like a dumb ass.  Niall was actually THE Niall Horan.  How could I have not put it together? I mean, I'm not a big One Direction fan, but they're everywhere.  I cant believeI didnt recognize him sooner!  

Besides the fact that I was out getting coffee with one of the worlds biggest popstars, I felt kind of bad for him.  His situation really did suck.  He'd just gotten done explaining the hell he's been put through for the past few months.  I cant blame him for being such a dick wad now that I know his reasons.

"Well Niall, I wish there was somthing I could say or do to make all this better for you, but I cant.  Heartbreak's only cure is time.  There's no medicince.  No therapy.  Nothing.  You just gotta wait for it to hurt a little less." I sighed, looking at the blonde sympathetically.  Heartbreak is the worst, and this kids got a bad case of it.

"I know.  And thats what sucks.  I just have to sit there and watch them be in love.  And theres nobody to distract me from it either.  All the other guys are on Harry's side.  I mean, I cant blame them though.  I'm in the wrong here.  But I dont really care.  I love her, and I'll do anything for her." He explained.

"Well, I could be a distraction!  I mean, I dont know any of these people personally!  I can give you my cell number, and you could think of me being on call whenever you need to be distracted!" I suggested.  Niall looked a bit weary at the thought.

"No offense love, but you're quite a handful.  And I am still madly in love with Ashlynn.... like I just got done explaining about 5 minutes ago.  I just dont think I'm ready to be handing out my number to girls quite yet.  I appreciate you listening to me though.  You're a really sweet girl, I just don-"  I cut him off with a giant laugh.

"IM NOT HITTING ON YOU YOU BOLLOCK!" I cackled.  What did he think, I was stupid?  What idiot girl would hit on a guy in love?!

"Im your friend Niall!  I just wanna help you get over this chick a little quicker!" I laughed.  Niall's face relaxed a bit, and he blushed.

'Sorry.  I thought you were hitting on me.  But see, this is what I'm talking about!  you're so damn annoying!  You just gotta make me feel even more fucking embaressed than I already was about the situation!?  Laughing at me makes it worse Katherine!" He sneered, his familiar annoyed face returning.

"My names Kat!!!   But hey, I'm not the only one with a flaw!  You're quite rude ya know.  You just called me flat out annoying to my face!" I argued back, sticking my tongue out at him.  

"Well then... Looks like we are equal." He rolled his eyes, and I giggled again.

"We're going to be great friends you know?" I quirked a brow at the blonde boy.  It took a moment for him to respond, but he finally did.

"Yeah.... I know."