Pretending Isnt Easy

Ok, so quick little chapter here.  I think it's cute!  Tell me who you support!  Niall, or Harry!?  I'll write about whatever you wanna read, so leave comments and suggestions!  Love you for reading it!  Kisses! ((: 

xxx

-Paige

Harry's P.O.V.

Seriously, I couldnt take a 30 minute nap without this girl running in and waking me up.  I'd just dozed off into a light sleep when the door to my hotel room shut with a loud click.  

"Ashlynn!" I snapped, sitting up and giving up on some extra sleep.  

"Sorry Harry.  Didnt mean to wake you." Ashlynn apologized.  Really?  An apology?  

"Oh, erm... its ok.  I wasnt sleeping anyways." I sighed, not in the mood to argue with her.  Plus the apology caught me a little off guard, and I didnt have time tothink of a jerkish remark.

 "Hey, do you wanna go get some coffee?  Maybe do a little shopping?  We've been in the hotel all day.  I'm starting to get restless." Ashlynn said from her spot on her bed.  What the hell was this?  Whats with the nice act?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, eyeing her cautiously.  Nobody has a real change of heart this quickly.

"Nothing.  I just figured we should end this childish fued.  We have a long way to go before this fake relationship is over.  We might as well be friends.  The stress of always fighting with you is starting to get unbearable.  If we could just get along, I think things will run alot smoother." Ashlynn shrugged, looking at me with an innocent face.  I mean, I guess she was right.  But why did she come to this realization so suddennly?

"Ashlynn, if this is some kind of sick jo-" She cut me off before I could finish.

"I knew you were gunna say that.  Harry honestly, I want to try being friends for a change.  We have compatible personalities!  We just started off on the wrong foot!" She shrugged, giving me a smal smile.

"Fine.  As much as it pains me to say it, youre right.  And I guess going out would get us more publicity too." I said, sliding out of bed.  

"AGH HARRY REALLY!?"  ashylnn screamed, sheildig her eyes.   I looked down, suddenly remebering I hadnt worn anything to bed.

"Oh shit.  sorry." I laughed, running over and pulling on a pair of boxers.

 "I guess I'll change too." Ashylnn sighed, standing up and sliding out of her sweat pants.  She had great legs.  I mean great.  They were so long and thin and tan.  Next she pulled off her oversized sweat shirt, and yanked on a cute vneck ralph lauren sweater.  

"Harry, staring is creepy." Ashylnn sighed.  I snapped out of my trance, and finished getting dressed.  

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

"I need a coffee break." Harry puffed, plopping down on a metal seat at the malls food court.  He'd been the designated bag carrier for this shopping trip.  So far I've piled 5 bags onto him.  Id be lieing if  I said this shopping trip wasnt going smoothly.  Harry was quick to agree to being friends, and he was actually being extremely nice!

  "Alright, you stay here and I'll go get starbucks." I giggled, patting his curls.  I walked away, but Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap.  He gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek.  

"Still gotta put on the show." He whispered into my ear as photographers snapped away.  I smiled, and stould up, running to the coffee stand.