What Is It Going To Take?

In love love love with this chapter!  Things start to get happy now!  But im sorry to say I do have bad news... I only plan on having about 2 more chapters to the story!  I know, I know Im sorry! ))):  But hey, keep commenting and voting, and I swear there will be a special surprise to my greatest fans in the end!  Thanks guys! (:

xxx 

-Paige

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm never going to live life the way I used to.  I'll never be able to adjust without Ashlynn around.  I need her.  I love her.  But she loves Niall.  And Niall loves her.  And honestly.. That is whats best for her.  She deserves to be 100 % happy, and I know Niall can give that to her.  Just wish it could be me instead.  "GET YOUR SORRY ASS UP WE'RE ON A MONEY MISSION!" Louis screamed, crashing through my door.  I rolled off my bed, my friend startling me.  

"I'm not in the mood." I rolled my eyes, climbing back up onto the soft hotel sheets.  

"I dont give a fuck.  Get up and put on your coat." Louis ordered, throwing me my black leather jacket.  

"Why?" I quirked an eyebrow, not wanting to get out of bed.  The only thing keeping me alive right now was sulking in my dark hotel room.  I couldnt face the world right now.  It hurt to much.

"Because I said so.  I'm sick and tired of seeing you all whiny and depressed, so I'm going to do somthing about it." Louis demanded, hands on his hips, waiting for me to get up.  I didnt.

 "Get the fuck up!" He boomed, after a few more seconds.  I finally gave in, rolling off the bed again, and slipping my coat on.  

"I dont want to see her Lou." I whined, pulling on my black vans.  But what I said was the truth.  I had no desire to see Ashlynn, and I knew thats where he planned on taking me.  I just wasnt ready.  

"Thats not where I'm taking you.  But even if I was, I still wouldnt care!"  Louis snapped, pulling me out of the warmth of my room, and off onto our little 'get Harry feeling better' adventure.

"Why the fuck are we in a park?  Its cold!" I complained as Louis took me through a giant land of trees and grass.  It was in downtown Chicago, and honesstly looked really pretty.  Snow was glimmering atop the frozen tree branches, and kids were running around having snowball fights.  But I just wasnt up to savoring the moment.  Ashlynn would have loved this place...

"See that red envelope over there?" Louis asked, pointing towards a tree.  I followed his finger, spotting an envelope blowing in the wind, as it clung to the the tree, by one tiny peice of tape.  

"What is this Lou?" I rolled my eyes, slugging over to the tree.  

'Open it and see." He shrugged, as I yanked the letter down.  I grouchily opened it, kind of curious to see what I'd find.  It was a little letter, written in cursives.  Ashlynn's cursive.

Dear Harry,

The most amazing night of my life was when you told me you liked me, back in New York.  It was in a park similar to this one.  Unfortunatly I couldnt fly you back to that city.  I figured this park would suffice.  Anyways, your probably wondering what the hell is going on right?  Well I'll explain.  You may think we can never earn what we had back, but we can!  In the last few months, we have shared the most amazing times I'v ever known.  I have you to thank for that.  Continue on this journey, with Louis as your guide, and by the end, you'll see that we cant live without eachother.  I love you.

The letter made my stomach churn, as my heart ache increased.  I wanted so badly to just hug her, but I couldnt.  She'd kissed Niall.  And bringing me to some park wasnt going to change any of that.