We cant live in the past, but we can bring it back.

Fiesty chapter here!  I like it though!  I love the whole family feel going on right now!  I apologize that Niall and Ashlynn's drama hasn been around lately, but ill bring that back next chapter!  Thanks for reading guys!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AFTER YOUR DONE READING!  I love knowing what you have to say!  Oh yeah, dont forget to vote as well!  Love you! (: 

xxx

-Paige

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

"So... are you going to tell me who this Claudia girl was?" I asked my boyfriend as I got undressed.  Harry and I had just said our goodnights and were getting ready for bed.  I slipped on a pair of pink fluffy pajama bottoms, and a white vneck tee.  Harry still didnt answer.  

"Harry.. you dont have to tell me.  I just thought we were strating to share everything with eachother now.." I said, deciding to stop pestering him about it.  Nobody likes a pesty girlfriend.  I crawled into bed next to him, and flipped off the light.  Harry was still sitting up.  He seemed to be in some sort of transe and it was starting to scare me.  This Claudia girl must have really made a big impact on him.  

"She was my ex." He spoke up suddenly.  I was drifting off to sleep but Harry's voice brought me back to consciencness.  

"Oh.." I replied, sitting up with him.  

"We dated all through highschool.  I thought I loved her.  Being with you kind of changed my mind though.  This is real love.  What I had with her wasnt real.  Anyways, she was with me all through x factor.  Once the band got put together, girls started to throw themselves at me.  Like any normal teenage boy, I took advantage of that.  Once I really cheated on her... like full on cheat, instead of breaking things off, or telling her, I began to ignore her.  I havent talked to her since.  

About a year after all of that I quit the player shit, and settled down with Caroline.  And well... you know the rest from there." Harry finished talking, and we sat there in silence.  I took it all in, my heart hurting for the poor girl.  He'd just... left her.  It wasnt somthing I would think Harry would ever do!  

"Well Harry atleast you can look back at that and know it was the wrong thing to do." I spoke up, feeling like I needed to try to say somthing!  

"But that doesnt change the fact that I did it." He mumbled, running his hands through his hair.  

"I just feeel even worse because I was mad at Lou for doing it to Heidi, and I did the same thing!  I had no liberty to get upset with him, but I did." Harry sighed, laying his head on my shoulder.  I gently played with his curls, trying my best to soothe him.  

"I need to find her.  I need to apologize for everything." Harry whispered, picking up my hand.  I froze at the words, not liking the idea.  What girlfriend would?  Letting your boyfriend go meet up with his ex that he was madly in love with once upon a time?  No, no way.  Dont get me wrong, I trust Harry, I just dont trust girls.  

"Harry... Are you.. are you sure you want to do that?" I asked, hoping he would instantly change his mind.  No such luck.  

"Yeah.  But Ashlynn I want you to come with me.  Dont you think for a second i would mess things up with you for her.  I love you.  I only thought I loved Claudia.  The feelings I have for you tell me it deffinitly wasnt love I felt for her." Harry whispered against my lips.  I nodded, suddenly feelin better about he situation.  I gave into my boyfriend, pressing my lips to his.