Our Relationship Shouldn't Be A Decision?

Drama Drama Drama chapter! ;D  Hope you all enjoy!  PLEASE PLEASE Comment and vote!  Love ya! (:

xxx

-Paige

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

"Hey Ashlynn, come here for a second." My boyfriend called to me as I sat at the kitchen table. We had just finished eating breakfast, and Mrs. Ann was cleaning up while the rest went and napped.

"Hey." I smiled as Harry pulled me out the front door. He leaned down and pecked my cheek.

"Take a walk with me?" He quirked an eyebrow, pulling me down the driveway. The ground was full of snow, and my boots sloshed in the melted flakes.

"Harry its freezing out here!  Where on earth are we going?" I giggled, confused by Harry's mysteriousness.

"You'll see." He chuckled, pulling me along. After about 5 minutes of silent walking, Harry pulled me under a giant tree in the middle of a small park. He pulled me close to him, our faces inches apart.

"Harry?" I questioned, curious to know what was going on.

"I never gave you my christmas present." He smiled, his dimples sending butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"I guess your right." I shyly smiled at the ground, embarressed by my sudden blush. I watched as my boyfriend pulled a small box out of his jean pocket. It was a rectangular red box, made of velvet fabric.

"Open!" He ordered, placing the box in my hand. I gave him a sly smile as I flipped the box's top up. My heart fell to the ground as I took in the sight. It was a heart shaped necklace with a cursive H in the middle. Half of the heart was encrusted in pink diamonds, as the other side was white diamonds.

"Harry." I breathed, clutching the box tightly between my fingers.

"You like it?" He asked, placing his big hands on my hips, pulling me into him.

"I love it." I whispered, kissing his lips softly. Harry pulled back, resting his forehead on mine.

"You have a peice of my heart now. I want you to wear it around your neck, and always keep it safe." He whispered, his lips grazing my forehead.

"Always and forever." I whispered back.

"MILLYYYYYYY!" I squealed, charging through the airport and into my managers arms. I'd missed Milly so badly, and I was glad to finally see my practical mother again. I pulled her into a giant hug, inhaling the familiar scent of her sweet perfume.

"Ashlynn love! its so good to see you! My mother sends her love!" Milly laughed, finally pulling away from the embrace. She pecked Harry's cheek hello, before continuing.

"Harry, Ashlynn, now that your back, its time to work again! Ashlynn you need to make an appearance at the boys show tonight. Eleanor can accompany you. We have 2 front row seats available. Harry, you have to be at sound check in about 4 hours. You two go eat and rest, and I'll see you at the venue!" Milly said, pecking our cheeks once more before walking away. Jeeze.. We really did leap right back into work.  We'de only unboarded the plane 10 minutes agop!  Harry, Louis, Eleanor, and I had just arrived back in the states. We were finished in New York, and had moved on to Chicago.

"Wait, Milly! Where will you be going!?" I called, running up to my manager.

"I've got to go pick up a few things for Paul." She said, begininning to walk away again.