Christmas Spirit

Ok, cute chapter here!  No big drama... until the END!  Duh duh duhhhh, guess your just going to have to read to find out !  Dont forget to leave comments guys!  I love to know what you all have to say!  Thanks! (:

xxx

-Paige

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

"Ashlynn my love.  Wake up." I heard Harry's soft voice try to wake me up.  Somthing about plane rides really just knocked me out!  And even though I could hear Harry's voice, I couldnt bring myself to open my eyes.  

"Well, loooks like I'll have to carry her.  John, could you get the bags?" I heard Harry chuckle.  John was our guard, so I'm guessing that was who he was speaking too.  

"Ofcourse Mr. Styles." Johns gruff voice sounded.  After a few moments of shuffling around noises, I felt two familiar, strong arms wrap themselves around my knees and kneck.  Harry's familiar vanilla scent wafted into my nose, sending a smile grin onto my lips.  

"You were awake the whole time werent you?  You just wanted me to carry you eh?" I could hear a smile through Harry's voice.  By now I could have opened my eyes, but I loved being in Harry's arms so much, I chose not too.  His words only made me full on laugh though.

 "you know me so well." I whispered, giving in and opening my eyes. 

"I just love you carrying me" I winked, kissing his cheek.  

"Well if you love it that much, I wont put you down!" He laughed again, my heart melting at the sight of his deep dimples.  

"Well, you may want to before we walk out into the sea of your fans.  I doubt this would make them love me anymore than they already do." I sighed sarcastically, swinging my legs out of Harrys arms.  

"If they were a true fan, they'd love you because I love you!" Harry whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.  I layed my hands on his, soaking in his perfect affection.  As we got to the end of the terminal, security stopped us.  

"We're trying to form a hole through the fans for you two to walk through.  It should only be a few more moments." One of the airports guards explained.  Harry and I nodded, waiting patiently to leave.  But just as promised, the door to the airport opened, revealing millions of screaming girls.  Harry unlatched his arms from my waist, and entwined his fingers with mine.  we walked into the sea of teens, Harry's name being yelled from all different directions.  Harry smiled and waved as I kept my head low, trying to tune out the rude comments thrown at me.  We tried to quickly get through the fans, but as we were halfway there, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I turned to find a 17 year old looking girl with red hair and brown eyes, latched onto my hair!  Her fingers were forming a knot in my blonde locks. 

"Could you please not love!" Harry exclaimed, trying to calmly pull the girl off of me.  

"Please, it really does hurt!" I yelped, trying to free her hands.  This only caused her to pull harder, sending a scream to come flying out of my mouth.  

"JOHN!" I heard Harry yell.  Suddenly, the large man appeared, yanking the girls hand out of my hair completly.  I could see a giant knot of blonde that used to be attached to my head, now in her hands.  I shuttered as Harry wrapped a protective arm around my waist and pulled me through the girls.  

"I swear!  They go to damn far sometimes!  Thats why Eleanor and Louis ended last time!  Because of the crazy ass fans!" Harry yelled, running his fingers through his brown curls.  We'de finally made it to baggage claim, and some airport people were loading our suitcases onto a cart.  I grabbed one of Harry's hands and held it in both of mine.