Settling into America

Ok, so this chapter is a little more lively!  I tried to make it funny for you guys as well!  I hope your liking my story!  I'm loving writing it!  I just found the model to play Ashlynn.  Erin Heatherton!  She's absolutly stunning!  I love love love her!  Ofcourse Eleanor Calder is still the most perfect girl in the world, to me.  Anyways, remember to vote and comment!  I love feed back!  I wanna know what you guys would change, and what you like!  Thanks babes! (((: 

xxx

-Paige

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to ride a plane for 15 hours?  Do you have any idea how much harder it is when your sitting next to the person you hate the most?  I do.  Harry and I had been at eachothers throats for the past 9 hours, and now he'd finally fallen asleep.

"Do you need anything Ashlynn?  I'm going to ask a flight attendant for a beer." Niall asked me, he was getting out of his seat across the aisle from me.

"No, I'm fine thanks." I smiled up at him.  Niall had the most amazing blue eyes, that were impossible to not get lost in.  I couldnt help but stare every time I saw him.  

"Wow, be careful there Ashlynn, people might notice your Niall crush." Harry spoke from beside me.  I jumped at his sudden noise, thinking he was still asleep.

 "What the hell are you talking about?" I snapped, rolling my eyes, and opeing my magazine.

 "Oh dont act stupid.  You cant help but stare at Niall every chance you get." Harry boomed with laughter.  

"Be quiet, people might here you." I ordered, looking around the plane.  

"Right right.  People hearing your BOYFRIEND talk to you about having a crush on his bestfriend wouldnt be good with the deal, would it?" He smirked at me, then rolled his eyes.  

"This'll never work." He sighed, kicking his feet up on the back of Louis' seat.

 "Good, the sooner this deal is done, the sooner I can LEAVE!" I huffed, turning my body, and looking out of the window.  

'Cant wait." He mumbled.  

Harry's P.O.V.

"Excuse me, hold hands, yeah?" Milly ordered as Ashlynn and I were walking down the plane terminal. We were finally landed in NYC and I was absolutly fed up with my 'girlfriend'

"Yes mam." I smirked at Ashlynn's manager.  I grabbed the models hand a little to tightly.  

"OW!" She yelped, kicking my shin.  

"HEY!" I yelled, ruffling up her perfectly straight blonde hair.  

"HARRY!" She yelled back, pulling my scarf off, and throwing it onto the ground.  I pulled Ashlynn's shirt way down, to wear her lacey red bra was completly visible.  

"ENOUGH!" Paul's voice boomed from behind us.  I pouted, and bent down, collecting my scarf.  Ashlynn glared at me, while fixing the collar of her polo sweater.  

"You have 3 seconds to hold hands, and slap smiles onto your faces, or else you two will get a single beded hotel room.  Got it?" Paul threatened us.  I quickly grabbed my girlfriends hand as she wiped a smile onto her face.  The boys all lined up, and we made our way out into the open airport.  Millions of girls were screaming our names, and I gave them all cheeky grins.  

"WE HATE YOU ASHLYNN!" I heard a group of teens screaming to my right.  I felt Ashlynn tense up next to me, and I squeezed her hand reassuringly.  I dont know exactly why I did it, it was just an act on impulse.  This si the same thing that used to happen to Eleanor, and I nobody deserved tp be treated like that.  Not even Ashlynn.  Surprisingly, my girlfriend looked over and gave me a small smile.  I let go of her hand, and wrapped my arm arond her neck, feeling like we were bonding for the first time.  And probably the last....