This will only work one way...

Okkkk, filler chapter here!  It's kind of setting the story line up!  I hope your liking it so far!  Let me know who you ship!  Niallsynn, or Asherly!  (Niall & Ashlyn or Harry & Ashlynn)  Oh, I also just wanted you guys to know that I wrote this chapter for a reason.  I've been seeing a lot of insecure girls around these days.  I just want to stress the fact that God made you you for a reason.  Take pride in who you are.  For istance, I love writing papers.  I'm good at it.  My friends think its weird, people call me a nerd, but I dont care.  I'm proud to be good at it.  If your proud of your wieght, or you hobbies, or whatever it is, good for you!  Your beauty isnt based on the number on the scale.  Its based on your confidence level.  I'd much rather be friends with a 300 pound girl that loves herself, and carries her body with pride.  Than a 99 ound girl that is never satisfied with herself.  Please embrace who you are, and be happy with it!  Ok, sorry about the long authros note!  But read and enjoy lovelies! 

xxx

-Paige

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

121.... Three more pounds until I reach my goal.  This whole diet thing has been freaking hard.  When I started modeling, I swore I would never hurt myself to get my weight down.  But I just cant lose this bra shoot.  It's a big thing to me.  Its the only source of happiness I have in my life right now, and I'll be damned if I give it up!

I stepped off the scale, and walked over to the toilet.  Try as I might, I couldnt make myself throw up.  This could have somthing to do with the fact that I havent eaten a thing in 24 hours, but hell its working.  And hey, maybe I could lease a little more than 7 pounds?  Might as wel make it an even 10.

Louis' P.O.V.

"Ashlynn!  Hey, do you know where the vogue magazine office is?!  I uh, I need to talk to someone about outfits for the tour." I said, walking into Harry and Ashlynn's room.  Highlight of having a model around?  They know everything about fashion. 

"Yeah, its in the rockefeller building.  Why dont you just ask me though?  Better yet, why dont you ask the bands PERSONAL fashion team?  Does it have to be specifiically vogue?" She wondered, setting her magazine down, and looking at me suspisciously.  Well, I guess I could just tell her about Heidi.  I mean, whats she going to do?  Scream and yell and act like a teenage girl?  Doubtful.

"yeah... well, I kind of met a writer for the magazine when I went out for coffee." I said, taking a seeat next to her.  I threw my legs over hers, and grabbed one of her hands.  Somthing I've learned about Ashlynn, she likes to be hugged, and hold hands.  A little affection goes a long way with her.  She never had a family, and hasnt had a boyfriend in years.  The girl just wants someone to love.  Maybe not love love, but she wants a family.  

"Does this writer happen to be female?" She asked, smirking at me.  

"Maybe..." I chuckled, looking down at my lap.  

"And is she cute?" She pushed on.  I could hear the smile in her voice.  

"Cute doesnt do her justice.  She's aboslutly stunning!  She's funny, cute, smart, outgoing.  Ashlynn I fell in love with her in a matter of seconds." I spilled all of my excitment out to the model.  Ever since Ashlynn met us, our friendship had been growing.  I loved talking to her about things.  

"Well, lets go then.  If youre in love, then we gotta go get her!" Ashlynn said, sliding out from beneath my legs.  She pulled on  abright pink hoody, and  a pair of pink converse.

"But what am I supposed to say when we get there!?  Hey Im stalking you because you captivated my heart in the coffee shop after 5 minutes of conversating!?" I asked, looking at her like a crazy person.