This Will Always Be Hard

Ok, short but juicy chapter!  PLEASE COMMENT!  I love LOVE when you comment!  Anyways, thanks for reading!  Hope you enjoy ! ;D 

xxx

-Paige

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

"Remember.  The fans think you two are still a happy couple.  I want you to sell it.  Its just like the beginning of all this shit.  Pretend." Milly whispered into me and Harry's ears as we neared the exit of the hotel.  It'd been 2 weeks since the hospital break up, and he hadnt spoken a word to me.  Milly was forcing me to stay within the contract, seeing as there was only 3 more months left.  I hated this, but I didnt really have a choice.  

"For gods sakes Harry atleast hold her hand!" Paul boomed, mashing our fingers together.  I felt Harry awkwardly freeze up next to me, as I did the same.  I missed the warm feeling of his hands, but this did not feel familiar to me.  Harry usually stroked the back of my thumb when our hands embraced, but now he was merely holding it, barely any intamacy at all.  

"Ready you two?" Milly quirked an eyebrow as we braced ourselves to be bombarded by paps.  We nodded, and the doors swung open.  

"HARRY ASHLYNN OVER HERE!"  Screams were thrown at us form all different directions, and it was quite over whelming.  

"HARRY ASHLYNN KISS KISS!"  Another pap screamed, but I tried my best to ignore.  I knew Harry had heard him as well, but decided to brush it off too.  

"Kiss.  They've got to believe it.  Push all your petty drama aside, and do it." Paul growled into our ears, a fake smile on all of our faces.  Before I could protest, Harry wrapped his toned arms around me, and pulled me into a familiar kiss.  I let him run his lips over mine, enjoying the feeling I'd longed for for so long.  Harry pulled away, his eyes a bit brighter than before.  It was almost as if... as if he'd wanted to kiss me? 

Harry's P.O.V.

"So... you didnt really want to break up with her?" Louis asked, his hotel room silent.  I'd figured I needed to confide in someone about all of this breakup stuff.  It was killing me.  Louis was the only one I really trusted.  

"No..  Not at all.   But Lou I know she could tell I was kissing her back.  She cant know that I'm still in love with her.  Things will never be the same, but Ashlynn being the person she is, really deserves the perfect guy!  And thats not me!"  I yelled, all of the feelings inside bubbling up to the surfcae.  

"You sure about that?" Lou quirked an eyebrow at me, and his words kinda of rolled through my head.  

"Yeah.. Im positive." I replied.

"Mate Im still so confused.  If you still love her, why dont you both just get back together?" Louis rolled his eyes, and shook his head in confusion.

"Because Lou!  I can no longer make her happy!  I cheated on her, and she cheated on me, and as much as we love eachother things cant ever be the same.  But some other guy will eventually steal her heart, and make her happier than shes ever been.  Its fucking killing me that I cant be that guy, but in the end I do want whats best for her.  If thats some other guy, so be it." I explained one more time, and suddenly Louis got it.