Epilogue

(How I Fell for the Player- Epilogue)

-Five years later-

“Is that the last of it?” I asked looking about the room at all of our boxes.

Austin nodded his head before plopping down on the overly stuffed blue couch in the middle of our living room floor in exhaustion. .

“Yep.”

“This place is going to look great once I’m finished with it.” I said rubbing my hands together with excitement.

“Babe it’s just an apartment not a mansion.” He said eyeing me.

“But it’s our apartment. That’s what makes it so great.” I replied.

He paid me a short smile before closing his eyes to rest. This looks like an opportunity. 

I slowly snuck up behind him when I was sure he wasn’t going to wake up and jumped down on the couch next to him causing him to open his eyes startled.

“What was that for?” He ask.

“Nothing I just wanted you to stay awake.” I grinned.

“But I’m tired.” He whined. “Why do I need to stay awake anyway?”

“Well.”  I smiled seductively at him. “We still haven’t made love in every room yet.”

That was enough to get him awake.

He quickly jumped up from the couch with me with him. “I’m up.”

He lifted me with ease in his arms before he carried me to the empty bedroom and laid me on the floor. His lips met the skin of my neck making me moan. This was defiantly going to be fun. There were five rooms and we were only on the first one. I doubt we’ll be getting anything else done today.

****

“That was great.” I said out of breath resting my head on Austin’s chest.  

“This in no time for resting we still have two more rooms to go.” He chuckled.

I shook my head and smiled. “Can’t sorry. We’ll have to pick back up where we left off later.”

“Why?” He groaned.

He’s already forgotten. I’m not surprised. Anytime his mind is occupied by this all other thoughts go out the window. At least it was never boring. No wonder he was so popular with the girls in high school.

“I have the baby shower to attend remember?”

“Can’t you just send them a gift?” He asked.

“I’m the one hosting it. What kind of hostess would I be if I didn’t show up to the event I was planning?” I said.