Chapter 14- Teen Mom

(Chapter 14- Teen mom)                                       (NOT EDITED)

“Are you going to talk about it yet?” Tinsley asked me.

“No.” I replied.

“Come on Shannon, It’s a good thing he likes you isn’t it?”

“But he is a player Tins. What if I get played like the others?” I said.

“Look Shan, Every relationship comes with risks. You have to give away your heart and hope it doesn’t get crushed.  You just have to ask yourself, is it worth the risk?”

I couldn’t help but smile at her. “Since when did you become so wise?”

“I always have been, you just never listen.” She joked.

“Yeah, yeah.” I added.

Tins and I proceeded down the hall to the lot. I wonder if Austin is already there waiting for me? Let’s hope he’s not surrounded by girls like last time.

“Want to come over to mine tonight?” Tins offered.

“I can’t, I’m spending the evening with the Burke’s.” I said.

“Great, this is your chance to bond with him.” Tins replied with excitement.

“I don’t know.”

“Shan like Nike say’s, just do it!” She said.

I groaned at her. She will never let this go now.

“Fine I’ll think about it. That’s all you get.”

“Great.” She squealed. “Tell me everything tomorrow.”

With that Tins left me to get in her car. After she left I began looking around the parking lot for Austin. I quickly spotted his car by all the girls again, man this gets old. I sighed and forced myself to walk over.

They were all clinging on to him just like I expected and being overly flirty. Seriously do these girls have nothing better to do? This whole scene just screams desperate.

Just before I was about to push them all away from the door someone shouted my name loud enough to get the girls and Austin’s attention. When I turned back to the school I saw Jace running toward me. I just smiled and waited for him to get there.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I…uh…I kind of want to know if…” He stuttered.

“Yeah?”

“Do you maybe…want to go out tomorrow night?” He asked nervously.

Aww how sweet, he wants to go on a date with me. I guess that would be ok. He is a nice guy and he’s totally good looking, so why not?

“Ok sure.” I smiled.

“Ok, I’ll pick you up at yours around seven?” He gleamed.

“Oh wait. Pick me up at Tinsley’s here is the address.” I said quickly writing it down on his hand. “Here is my number to incase you can’t find it.”

“Thanks. I’ll see you then.” He smiled.

“Ok.” I blushed. He had such a cute smile I couldn’t help it.

As I turned back toward Austin’s car I noticed he had been watching me the whole time I was talking to Jace. He looked quite annoyed and maybe a little upset. That couldn’t be right though. He doesn’t care does he?