Chapter 17- Another Date

(Chapter 17- Another Date)

"You look so pretty." Tins Squealed.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Can I look now?"

Tins nodded her head and motioned to the full body mirror in the corner of the room. I was able to pick out one of her dresses to wear but the makeup and hair was all her. She wouldn't even let me see it until she was finished.

Once I was within 5 feet of the mirror I could see myself plainly. I couldn't believe how good I looked. I never put this much effort into myself but now I'm thinking I should.

I wore a baby blue strapless dress that came just above my knees and a belt across the middle with a matching blue necklace and a pair of flats. It was very beautiful.

I looked myself over three times before turning around to hug Tinsley.

"Thank you, thank you, and thank you." I said.

Tins laughed. "No problem."

"You are a life saver, you know that?"

"I know." She replied proudly.

I walked through the room picking all of my things from the floor and bed. We had successfully made a mess of Tinsley's room, not to mention the bathroom. The counter top was still filled with cosmetics and hair products. She defiantly had variety.

"Are you going out anywhere tonight?" I asked.

She shrugged and sat down on the bed. "I don't know. Richard is busy with his parent's friends and their daughter."

"Do I detect a little jealousy?" I smirked.

"Me jealous, no way." She denied.

Tins was lying. I always knew when she was. The one thing I wasn't used to seeing though was her jealous. She hardly ever got jealous.

"It's been two months." She said looking off.

I scrunched up my eye brows. "What's been two months?"

"Richard and I."

I nodded my head knowing where this is going. "Getting that smothering feeling again?"

She lightly smiled. "Actually no. It's more like a, we're getting to close feeling."

I sat down next to her and wrapped and arm around her. "And that's a bad thing?" I asked.

"No. Well yeah." She said.

"He really seems to like you. He seems like a guy you can trust." I stated.