Chapter 2- The Mall

(Chapter 2- The Mall)

I stretched as I woke up from a peaceful night's sleep. Looking at my clock I seen it was 10am and decided on getting up. I love Saturdays you have the whole day to do what you want. Just as I was thinking about all the things I could do today my phone rang. I looked at my phone and seen it was Tinsley.

"What's up Tins?" I answered.

"How soon can you be ready?" She asked.

"An hour why?" I what does she have planned for us now? I'm never going to get a day to myself.

"Shopping remember."

"Tins I don't need a new wardrobe." I complained.

"We agree to disagree now get ready, I'll be there in an hour." She hung up before I could get another word in.

I groaned but got moving. I gave up on fighting her on these things long ago. She always ended up winning in the end anyway. I got a quick shower and went to my closet to find something to wear. As I went through my clothes I decided on a pair of jeans and a blue T-Shirt. I dried my hair half way and let it air dry the rest of the way. This was my usual hair style, it gave it a bit of wave when I did it this way and it was easy to fix.

Tins texted me to say she was outside so I grabbed my purse and phone then I was out the door. She smiled at me as I climbed into her Red Beetle and we sped down the road. We both screamed when I Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez came on. We blasted it and sang along until we reached the mall. To bad my good mood had to be ruined by the mall, this is going to be a long day for me.

"This is going to be so fun." Tinsley squealed.

"Yeah maybe for you." I mumbled.

Tins grabbed my arm an pulled me into The Body Shop. This was one of her favorite stores to be sure. I stood beside her looking around the store a she dug through the racks of clothes. I nearly screamed when I seen she had already picked out ten outfits for me.

"You've got to be kidding." I huffed.

"Nope now go try these on." She shoved me into an empty dressing room before I could protest. "Come out and model the clothes once there on."

I held up a purple dress she and picked out for me and seen it wasn't half bad. Once it was on I quickly changed my mind due to the fact the back was missing out of it so I knew it was Tinsley approved.

"Shan what's taking so long in there." She yelled.

I open the door to the dressing room and stepped out modeling the dress. I could already see in her eyes she loved it. Well on to the next one I guess.

"That dress was made for you." She said.

"Is this really necessary?"

"Yes now go try on the others." She laughed.

After three long hour and 10 stores later we were finished and starving. I felt like I could eat a horse right now I was so hungry. We carried our bag into the food court and tried to decide what to eat. I honestly didn't care just as long as I ate food. I didn't even get a chance to eat breakfast so you could imagine how I felt.

"Subway?" She questioned

"Sure."

"Or how about Panda Express?" She was obviously undecided.

"Tins I don't care." I wish she would Just pick a place.

"I know, how about chick-fil-a?"

"Sound great now come on." I pulled her along before she could change her mind again.

I sat there devouring my chicken sandwich. I'm sure if anyone saw me right now they would think I had been on starvation but I didn't care, it was good.

"Well look who it is." A person said who I instantly recognized as Austin. Why oh why did he have to be here the same time I was?

"Austin." I greeted nicely. I don't think the whole mall what's to see me snap at him today.

"Richard." Tinsley squealed.

Why did Austin and Richard have to be friends? Why couldn't my life be a little easier? Oh yeah because it's me. Tinsley got up and jumped into Richards arms. Don't play hard to get Tins.

"What are you doing here?" I said bitterly.

"Now is that anyway to greet somebody." He laughed.

"If that someone is you then yes." Austin didn't say anything and just chuckled. "I'm glad I amuse you."

"You do babe believe me." Man this guy never gives up does he?

"Don't call me babe." I was getting annoyed now.

"Why babe." He smirked.

"Keep saying it and you will find out why?"

I hated that he was so amused with this because I certainly was not. Sometimes people don't get do they? Well I guess it was up to me to make sure he does. Sometimes lessons need to be learned the hard way. Sometimes its the best way.

"Come on babe give me a chance. Lets go out tonight." If he thought I was going to go out with him tonight he was delusional.

"I don't think the bedroom is considered going out hon." I shot back.

"Ouch." He smirked. "Actually I was talking about a real date."

"Umm let me think." I tapped my chin. " No."

"Why?"

"Because you only want me because you can't have me." I smirked.. "And your a player."

Lets see him deny that because everyone knows about his rep. I loved having the upper hand.

"I've changed." I know that was a lie.

Suddenly I got an idea, it would be a little challenge for him. When he looses maybe he will finally leave me alone. If not I had other ways.

"I'll tell you what, if you can tell me what what last name is I will go out with you once." I smirked.

"Your full name Shannon Celeste Lane." He smiled.

My chin nearly hit the floor. How did he know my last name much less my full name. There is no why he could have known that unless...

"You told him didn't you?" I said looking at Richard and Tinsley.

"I didn't know it was a secret. He asked me after the party last night." She explained.

I turned my attention back to Austin. "OK that don't count."

"Sorry babe a deal is a deal. I'll pick you up at eight tonight." He smiled before walking off.

"You don't even know where I live."

"I'll figure it out."

Oh crap what about my dad. He will flip if he finds out I'm going on a date. I quickly called out to Austin before he was out of sight.

"I wont be there, pick me up at Tinsley's."

As he left I could only think about one thing. What have I gotten myself into? I'm going on a date with the biggest player in our school. Lord help me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author

There is the second chapter. What did you guys think? I hope you liked it. How do you think Shannon's date will go? Will she like it?

Comment

Vote

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic of Shannon to the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>