CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"Oh my is that him?" asked Hanna all excited looking from me to Ethan to Brax and back again

"Yes" I said weakly. We watched as the blonde women reached up and gave Braxton a hug and kiss on the cheek Braxton then picked uo the little girl she laughed happily as he spun her around I felt tears threaten to spill over as realization hit me he had moved on.

I jumped up and took off I didnt go to far as I didnt wanna leave Ethan behind Hanna followed me making the boys stay behind "Aimee dont read too far into it" started Hanna but I stopped her "Dont just dont he obviously dosent love me any more I mean he never found me he,he..." I trailed off letting out a sob

"Hey, hey" soothed Hanna wrapping her arms around me in a hug "Go see him find out the truth he was your soulmate dont let one sighting ruin this for you trust me. Ill look after Ethan for you now go your mate awaits"

"Ok your right but I'll go tonight come on I know a place we can stay".

I led Hanna and the boys to an abandoned cabin me and Brax used to hide out in I sniffed the air making sure no-one was about the cabin was empty. I led the way inside it was exactly how we left it only a little bit dusty but it'll do for now. I started a small fire in the fire place, once the boys had been fed and had a wash over I helped them settle down into the bed in the corner of the cabin. I waited for Ethan to fall asleep before I left I checked the time it was a little after ten. First things first I had an old friend to visit I had to get on to the territory and I knew just who to help me out the Green family witch. To say she was shocked to see me was an understatement she hugged me so tightly I could barely breathe "Oh my Aimee I cant believe its really you where have you been all this time?, Brax will be so happy your back he never stopped looking for you ya know"

"Hello Julie I'll explain all in good time but first I need you help"

"Anything what is it?" she asked

"I need to get into the territory"

"I can do that follow me".

Once Julie lowered the spell enough for me to cross I had one last thing to say to her "Dont tell any one Im back not yet"

"Dont worry your secrets safe" I noticed a slight shimmer in the air as the spell went back up Julie said I can now come and go as I please.

I stuck to the shadows as I made my way to Braxtons house it was still the same after all these years I just hoped he still lived here. I could smell his scent very strongly he definatley still lived here hoping to god his bedroom was still on the third floor I made my way around the side of the house I grabbed a hold of the lattice work against the wall and begun to climb I cant believe he still slept with his window open a crack I pushed it open and climbed inside I waited for my eyes to adjust to the slight darkness it didnt take long lucky for me it was a full moon tonight. I studied him as he slept he was as hot as ever is it even possible he got even sexier. My eyes trailed over his face his slightly crooked nose, his perfect lips oh so kissable down his chest amd over his perfect abs has he gained more muscle? he slept in only a pair of boxer shorts I remember those pair I had givin them to him not long after we met I cant believe he still had them he groaned in his sleep and rolled over I seen his body stiffen he sat up so quickly I had to blink twice to make sure I saw right we stared at each other not saying a word finally I broke the silence "Hello Braxton".