CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

As the months past I didnt give up on my search for Aimee and there were no more deaths since Rosie was killed.

We found a witch who was willing to help us keep us safe from the hunters she cast a boundry spell to keep out unwanted guests hunters, other witches, wolfs etc.

my mark had long disappeared and the dull ache in my chest was now gone but I didnt give up hope I knew Aimee was out there somewhere alive I could feel it I just had to find her I was so fustrated at all the dead ends we kept hitting.

But I had made a promise I wouldnt stop looking until I found her and brought her home.

Aimee's pov....

As the months past I didnt stop thinking about Brax and my family I missed then so much but I held on for my son my belly had grown heaps I wasnt far off from my due date and I was terrified to do this on my own with out Brax. My mum had visited a few times she told me all about the kids and life at home but she refused to talk about Brax no matter how much I brought it up. Rhydah was nearly 5months old now the twins had grown a bit taller and Alex was now talking better she had givin me a family photo of my siblings which I kept in my pocket I also had a photo of Brax when ever things were tough I would pull them out and look at them and they would help me through. I had mad good friends with Hanna and her son Marcus who had just started to walk. I was sitting out in the sun under the apple tree when I felt a sharp pain shoot through my back and stomach I whinced and took a deep breath clutching at my stomach I managed to get up and walk back inside where I bumped into a lady named Bekah "Are you ok Aimee?" she asked

"No" I said through gritted teeth as another wave of pain went through my body "My back and Stomach"I groaned

" I think your in labour" she said drapping my arm over her shoulder "Lets get you to the hospital wing".

Once there she helped me get dressed into a hospital gown and I layed down on the bed "I'll be back" said Bekah rushing from the room

Bekah came back with the doctor and a nurse who set me up with some pain relief as the hours past the pain got more intense I wish my mum and Brax were here but no I had to do this alone "Its time Aimee" said the doctor

8 hrs after going into labour my son was born I got a quick glimse of him before they took him away for tests and to get cleaned up.

I waited 20 minutes until finally they brought him back and placed him into my arms I instantly fell in love he had Braxtons dark hair and his eyes he was a splitting image of his father I felt tears well up in my eyes and the spilled over I held my son and sobbed letting it all out. The nurse handed me some tissues I blew my nose and wiped my eyes the doc came back intot he room "Aimee he is perfectly healthy and he weighe 5p 8oz do you have a name?"

"Ethan, Ethan Noah Green" I answered

"Ok I'll get a birth certificate set up for you are you up for visiters?"

I nodded my head "Send them in".

In walked Hannah and Marcus , Bekah and Lucy. Lucy helped me to give Ethan his first feed I decided breast feed and he took to it like a pro, I suddenly realized I had nothing for Ethan back in my apartment I voiced my concerns to Hanna, Lucy and Bekah had already left "Dont worry you can have some of Marcus's old things, I'll speak to Shay next time shes out on a pickup to grab you some stuff I'm sure some of the other mothers will pitch in"

"Thanks heaps Hanna" I replied with a smile "Would you like a cuddle?"I asked

"I'd love to" she took him from me and rocked him gently

"Can you help me dress him?"I asked nervously

"Sure" she layed him.on the bed and unwrapped the blanket, she changed his nappy dressed him in a blue jumpsuit she had given me re wrapped him then handed him back to me "There you go"

"Thankyou"

"Anytime I'll let you rest now see ya tomorrow"

"Ok". I got comfortable and drifted off to sleep with Ethan in my arms.

I dreamt of Brax that night when I awoke my cheeks werr wet with tears it felt so real I missed him so much. I noticed my mark had disappeared and the dull ache in my chest was easier to bear I focused all my attention on caring for Ethan and doing the jobs assigned to me which was helping with laundry on Tuesdays and cooking on Thursdays.

As the years past and Ethan passed many milestones Brax never strayed far from my mind I thought about all the milestones he missed Ethan's first tooth, first crawl, first word, first walk etc Ethan looked so much like Brax sometimes it hurt to look at him he even smiled like his father. My mum still came to visit but I refused to see Chris the twins were now 13 and in highschool, Alex was 6 now and in school Rhydah was now 4 the same age as Ethan I had just celebrated my 20th birthday another thing Brax missed out on now after 4 yrs I had, had enough I was getting out of here.

"Come on Ethan" I said

"Are we going to find Daddy?" he asked

"That we are buddy".

I noticed he was clutching the photo of Brax I had givin him on his 4th birthday. I found Hanna at the playground watching Marcus play Ethan ran off to join him "All set for tonight?" I asked as I sat down

"Sure am" she replied what shocked me the most which I had recently found out was that this place was 3 days drive away from where I used to live this place was only found if they wanted you to find it.

"So what time we gotta meet Lucy?"

"Midnight".

I stood up to leave "Ok see ya then" I grabbed Ethan and went back to get ready for tonigt.