CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Aimee?, Aimee?" I could hear Brax calling my name he scooped me up and carried me back to the bed

"I just needed to use the toilet"I mumbled

"You should of waited for me your still weak you need to rest youve been out of it for 2 days"

"2 days?" I said shocked

"Yup you had a fever with high temps"

"The baby?" I asked

"Is fine the doc took good care of you and bubs" answered Brax "Oh your mum and Dad came to visit"he added

I was about to say something but there was a knock at the door "Come in" called Brax Denille came in with a tray of food and placed it on my lap "Mum made you some chicken soup and some toast"

"Thanks" I said and tucked in

"Can you run me a bath?" I asked Brax

"Sure" he said getting up and going into the bathroom once I had finished eating he carried me to the bathroom and helped me get undressed and placed me in the soapy water "Call me when you done"

"Will do".

I quickly washed myself then relaxed in the warm water I could feel myself start to drift off my body slid done and I jolted up spluttering and coughing on the water. Brax came rushing in "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I drifted off"I answered him

"Lets get you out then" he helped me to get dried and dress then carried me back to bed I just got settled down under the blankets when the doc stuck his head in "How are you feeling Aimee?" He asked as he checked my tempreture

"Bit better still weak though"

"Thats to be expected and your temps fine today much better have you ate or dranken anything today?

"Yup"

"Good now when your better Id like you to come to my office for and ultrasound ok"

"Ok will do"I said

"See you there take care"

"Thanks doc" said Brax walking him to the door.

The rest of the week went by with out any hassles I got better and was due back at school tomorrow my mum visited me a few time with the kids and I hadnt seen Chris for nearly 3 wks which was fine by me but I knew Id have to speak to him eventually. I was getting ready to go to dinner with my dad just me and him for some bonding time he was taking me to a fancy resturant then a movie "Aimee your dads here" called Brax's mum Louise Brax walked me to the door "Have a good time" he said kissing me on the lips my dad cleared his throat I stepped back a slight blush creeping into my cheeks Brax just laughed as I walked out to my dads car and hopped into his car and headed for the resturant.

We made small talk as we waited for our dinner my dad had just excused himself to use the bathroom I was sitting and people watching when I spotted Max and Brooke walk inside "Hey guys " I said as they walked past my table "Hello Aimee" said Max with a huge smile on his face Brooke gave me a small smile as she stayed close to Max keeping a hand on his arm "Good to see your better you here with Brax?"

"No im here with my dad" "My real dad" I added

"Hey Mike" said Max as he approached the table

"Hello Max,Brooke"

"We'll seeya later enjoy your meal"

"You to" I replied.

After we ate we made our way to the movies I waited in line for popcorn and drinks while Mike got the tickets. Half way through the movie my phone started buzzing it was a text from Tahlias mum Tahlia had gone into labour!

"Is everything ok?" Whispered my dad

"Yeah Tahlias gone into labour" I whispered back.

We finished the rest of the movie then my dad dropped me off at the hospital. I text Brax to tell him where I was then asked a nurse which room Tahlia was in "Right this way" she said.