You're Great

Noah's POV
I woke up this morning glanced at my alarm clock then got out of bed. It was 8:30am better than yesterday morning. I got my towel clothes got showered dried myself then got dressed. I grabbed two books since I was near the end of the book I was currently reading. I grabbed my key walked out the door and locked it behind me. I looked over to see Cody doing the exact same thing. Except he was struggling even more than I was. He was pulling and pulling trying to get the key out but it wasn't working. "Cody" I said hand on my hips looking like the gayest person on the planet yet again. "Oh hi Noah I'm just trying to eat this darn key out the door" He said while he tried to get the key out. "Cody there is something called twisting the key" I stated. "Ohhhhhhh" He said as he twisted the key and locked it. "You would've thought a geek would've been able to lock a door" I muttered. "You would think" Cody said as he chuckled.

As we walked down the hall we got to the elevator. I went to push the elevator button when Cody also went to push the button. For a slight two seconds our fingers touched. His fingers were really bones yet smooth. I looked at him confused then he let go of the button. We looked at each other again and giggled. I went to push the level 1 floor button. When yet again Cody went to push it as well. Of course. We touched for longer than 5 seconds staring at each other awkwardly. "You just can't keep your finger off me can you?" I asked acting serious and sarcastic. "Noah I-I'm sorry" He said while he rubbed his neck and smiled awkwardly revealing his gap tooth.

We both walked out the elevator and walked to the restaurant. The buffet out as usual. We both then saw it. Beth. Oh god. Cody had told me about what happened. When he got eliminated. Thankfully the medical authorities bandaged Cody up in only 1 day. "That's why there was no elimination one day" I realised. Apparently Beth has kissed Cody on the head before he strolled into LAKE WAWANAKA! I didn't want to create any drama so I didn't say anything or even interact with Beth she probably wasn't expecting anything else. I didn't socialise that well during the tv show. Anyway we got our breakfast and sat down on 'our' table. We chatted as usual when Beth came to the table. "Hi guys!" She said spitting saliva all over our food. "Hey brace face can you stop spitting your gross saliva all over my food please?" I said she looked down and closed her mouth. "Thanks" I said in a snarky tone. "Sorry about him" Cody said. What did he just say? The girl just spat into our food. Yuck! Beth and Cody were sure getting along talking to each other. After what seemed like hours Beth left. There was an awkward silence for a while. "What's up with you?" Cody asked. "The girl just spat in my food and almost made you drown Cody what do you mean what's wrong?" I exclaimed. "Dude chill it's not her fault I was in that wheelchair. Actually dude it kind of was I saw the episode she dropped the chips and you picked them up. If she hadn't had dropped them or even gotten them in the first place you wouldn't have been in that situation" I said. I stopped for a moment.

"Why am I so mad at Beth for?" I asked myself over and over again. I mean she did almost make your friend drown maybe that's it. Yeah that's what it is. "Dude chill I've forgiven her if I can I'm sure you can" Cody said. He's such a laid back person that's one of the things I lo- like about him. After Beth had spat all over my food I decided I wasn't hungry anymore. Cody and I went to the pool area. Everyone else was there. We walked to our usual spot when Cody asked. "Can we play water polo Noah?". Really doesn't he get it yet surely he must get it. "Unless you hadn't figured it out yet genius sports is not my forté. "Fine I'll go play with Justin, Eva and Beth have fun reading your books" He said as he walked off to the pool cannonballing into the swimming pool.

I finished my last book ages ago I'm now on chapter 36 of my new book. I looked up every little while to check out how the game was going. I continued reading my book. "OWWWW" I heard a scream coming from the pool. I looked up from my book to see Cody in agony. I ran over to the pool. "Cody are you ok?" I asked. I got no response he was trying so hard to keep the tears in. I helped him out the swimming pool. He lifted his hand off his eye. He had a black eye. "Oh my god Cody you have got a black eye!" I exclaimed. "Who did this?" I shouted. "Hm who which one of you idiots hit Cody in the eye with a stupid ball?" I shouted yet again. "Why are you so worked up it's not like he has a face like this?" Justin said. I say Cody on the bench then went down into the pool. "If you say that one more time I will punch the tiniest amount of brain cells you have out your humongous head" I stated getting into Justin's face. I really wanted to punch him. "You really think you can hit m-". Before Justin could say anything I swung at him punching him in the face it left a red mark on the right side of his face.

I got out of the pool and helped Cody up. I had to guide him since he didn't want to show everyone his injury. I took him up to the nurses office. The nurse told me to wait outside like it was some hospital or something. Whatever. I waited outside when she opened the door and came into the hall way. "So I've treated his Eye with some ice all he has got to do now is just leave the ice pack on the eye and it will eventually heal the wounds." She said "But I couldn't help but notice some cuts on his right arm" She said. Oh no Cody what have you done?

Hi guys Author here I thought I'd end this one off with a cliffhanger. Thank you for 600+ reads again and thank you for all the votes and comments I never thought I would ever come this far. I am so grateful for everything (1100-1110 words) Thank you for reading. Stay tuned on Noco - The Geek and The Bookworm. Also thank you all for the birthday wishes I made the most out of my 13th birthday. Thank you for your support!