Control ~ Subaru Sakamaki II [[LEMON]]

W h O O p s-- Sorry it took sO LONG sOBS

WARNING!!!!! If you do not enjoy Sexual Content, I suggest you do not read further!!! This has DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Subaru Sakamaki x Reader [[LEMON]]

Subaru gripped your wrist tightly, pulling you close to him. He growled in an annoyed manner, causing you to flinch. "Why didn't you listen?!" He seethed, glaring at you.

Small bubbles of tears appeared in your eyes as his grip was sure to leave a dark purple bruise where he grabbed your wrist. "I-I'm sorry Subaru! I couldn't just leave--!" You tried to explain to him.

Subaru wouldn't take any excuses. His lips neared your ear as he whispered, dropping a small sense of pain and anger. His actions switched faster than you could comprehend. "You should know.... That I can't.... control.... myself....~" He muttered, eyes clouding over with need and want.

The Albino vampire pushed you roughly on the bed, his arms caging your head while his legs stopped your movement. He leaned closer to you, bodies now becoming inches apart. "(Y/N), Say it." He muttered in a seducing tone into your ear. It wasn't like him at all, but who's to say you didn't like it?

You swallowed back the lump in your throat, before answering him. "I... I give you permission," You replied in a quiet tone.

Subaru leaned back, his mouth twisted into a grin as he rested a hand on your blouse. His lips pressing onto yours in sweet bliss.

Letting out a soft moan, you let your fingers be entangled in his white hair. His hands pulled your blouse away, leaving only the white shirt that goes with it. Subaru used his hands, easily popping out the buttons to remove your shirt.

You broke the passionate kiss, much to Subaru's annoyance, but what he didn't expect was for you to roll your eyes, and undo his shirt. You looked up, seeing his confused face and you let out a small laugh. "I can't have you doing all the work." You simply said, an innocent smile on your face.

Subaru came back to his senses when you managed to take off his ripped shirt. His throat bubbled a small growl, and he easily /destroyed/ yours in return.

With him being back in control, things ran quickly. It hardly left any time for your brain to process what was going on.

Between flashes of Subaru giving you small love bites and him destroying your clothing, he paused a moment, letting him obverse his not yet completed masterpiece. Your heavy breathing from underneath him, the littered dark marks all over your fragile and naked form, and the way you're looking at him, with those oh-so pleasing eyes.

Feeling arouse by you, he wondered if you did this on purpose. You should've known that you were just so intoxicating, he couldn't handle himself.

And here you both are, eyes clouded over with lust and love. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and a leg around his waist. Muttering in a seductive tone, you pushed him to continue. "Take me~" You giggled a bit.

Subaru let out a soft grunt, as he roughly and inconsiderately pushed his member inside of your aroused walls.

Griping the sheets tightly, back arching as your chests pressed together. A loud moan escaped your lips before you had time to control it.

Subaru's thrusts were at an inhuman pace quickly influenced tremendously by your loud moan.

With the bed creaking loudly every so often, and the amount of time he has already spent inside you caused him to pull out before releasing himself. He held you tight as the bed broke down, putting the mattress on the floor. He sighed a bit, slipping on his boxers.

You grabbed a blanket, throwing it ontop of yourself with a pout. Subaru looked over there, a small laugh escaping his lips. "What?" He questioned.

You pouted even further, a blush on your cheeks from inside the cover. "T-That hurt--" You mumble in a childish voice.

Subaru rolled his eyes, siting next to you, wrapping an arm around your covered shoulders. "Tch, don't complain idiot." He said, pulling the cover off your head and flicking your forehead.

You whined, rubbing it. "Ouch! Subaru!"