Spending the Night ~ Kou Mukami Route

Kou Mukami Route

You honestly did not have a clue as to why you sat next to the idol. It's no doubt he's attractive. Was it his eyes? They captivated you in a way you haven't felt before. You glanced at Kou, eyebrows furrowed. You could almost swear his blue eye had turned red, but the moment you blinked, it was back to blue.

"Your eye..." You mumbled subconsciously, leaning closer to him as if to medically examine his eye. Kou plastered on a smile he was known to make women swoon to. The only answer you got from him was a simple shrug, telling you almost nothing about the strange change.

Kou watched as you tore a piece of bread, leaving half in your plate as you quietly ate the other. "Ah~ I'm getting so bored!" Kou whined, taking advantage of your kindness.

You looked at your food, frowning. "I'm not finished-"

Kou grabbed your wrist, the same smile as before twisting into a darker one. "Let's go."

You shoved the bread into your pocket, stumbling as Kou dragged you out onto a balcony. You tore small pieces of bread from your pocket, tossing them into your mouth to finish up your small breakfast that left you completely unsatisfied.

As if sensing you had food, a kitten no bigger than the size of a paperback novel walked up onto the railing, purring against your sleeve. "Huh?" You mumbled. It began sniffing you loaf of bread. You smiled, placing the piece in the palm of your hand for it to take.

Kou watched, astonished by your gentle nature towards the hungry kitten. The vampire came up behind you, scaring you, and taking a piece of the bread to give the kitten.

You two stayed in such a way until all the bread ran out, when a loud cry scared the kitten off, perhaps to find its mother.

Kou didn't budge.

You managed to turn in what little space you were allowed, staring at Kou with an annoyed expression. "What?"

"I'll trust you."

"Huh?"

Kou flicked his hair out of his face. "I said I'll trust you. So don't let me down, Neko-Neko." Kou finally released his grip on the railing, freeing you. Neko-Neko? You pouted out your lip, trying to understand why he would call you that. "What are you waiting for? We have the whole night to catch you up on who I am!" Kou laughed, catching you off guard by sweeping you off your feet.

"Wait! Kou!"