Anniversary ~ Kanato Sakamaki II [[LEMON]]

WARNING!!!!! If you do not enjoy Sexual Content, I suggest you do not read further!!! This has DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Kanato Sakamaki x Ex-Bride!Reader [[LEMON]]

You've come to realize how much someone could actually care for you. Between the six vampires you've come to know for a long while, due to being a sacrificial bride for a point of time, the middle triplet always caught your attention the most. He was always there, his purple eyes watching you carefully, with that sweet smile of his, that was only shown to you. You know that saying, 'You are what you eat'? Well, it seemed to be a case in this. The only thing he would eat, was sweet things. But it's not like these sweet things don't have their sour or salty side.

Kanato, for the 2 year anniversary for your relationship had brought you to the first place he kissed you. To the garden, underneath the growing moonlight. A bright, childish smile was on Kanato's face as he held the two most precious things to him close. Teddy, and You. Your (H/C) hair was leant against Kanato's shoulder. He had grown quite a bit since the last time you two were here. More to surpass you greatly. It slightly intimidated you, but that wasn't anything you were going to worry about just yet.

"(Y/N)?" His soft voice asked you. Your (E/C) eyes snapped up to meet with his purple ones, completely absorbed in them. Kanato furrowed his eyebrows and waved his hand in front of your face slightly. "(Y/N)."

You blinked, your thoughts gone. "O-Oh, I'm sorry!" You apologized. Even though you knew he wouldn't hurt you for staring at him, he can get offended easily, and that wasn't a good sign. Ever.

Kanato stared for a moment, and you began to get worried. Suddenly, a laugh escaped his pale lips. His purple eyes closed, and the light bags under his eyes seemed smaller. "You look so cute like that, you know?" He... 'Complimented' for the umpteenth time. It sends shivers down your spine every time, and there are some days, where you spend wondering how you fell for him. You were brought back to Earth by his next statement, that somehow put a shit ton of color in your cheeks. You felt his cold breath near your ear, which you could feel smirk. He simply whispered something. "I could just eat.... you.... up~"

Flustered, you backed away, somehow tripping on the floor, making your back touch the dirt. Kanato let out a shrill laugh, falling over. You slowly sat up, puffing out your cheeks in slight annoyance. He smiled at you with a chuckle. "Kanato!" You whined.

"(Y/N)~" Kanato said in the seductive voice of his. "I'm getting hungry again~" He loved to tease you, finding your reactions cute and adorable.

You picked up a homemade sweet and placed it in between his lips, letting your finger brush across his sharp fang. Kanato bit the chocolate, but also your finger. You retreated your hand, caressing it with a small pout.

Kanato to smirked and licked his lips, loving the mix of sweets and your blood. The only thing that lingered, was the taste of your blood. And he wanted more.

Clouded over by blood lust, Kanato pinned you down to the grassy hill. (E/C) eyes widened, you realized what he wanted. Giving in with a sigh, you knew better than to fight about it.

Kanato to grinned and tilted his head, placing a lingering kiss on your lips, before moving them to your clear (S/C) neck. The small shivers you get from this never stopped, no matter how many times you've experienced it before. Kanato lightly sucked on your neck, allowing the blood flow a bit faster, also alarming the male that you were in fact, aroused.

His pearly white fangs sunk into your skin, drawing out the very tasteful blood of yours. Your hands moved up, snaking around his neck and entangling itself in his hair. Kanato placed his prized stuffed animal away from them, giving him a free hand to help.

You out winced as he bit harder, but couldn't stop yourself as a small moan escaped your mouth. Kanato stopped for a moment, taking in what you just did. Face completely red, you slightly struggled to cover your face. Kanato reached over, grabbing your wrists and pinning them above your head.

"Kanato...?" You stuttered, looking at him.

Kanato grinned cheekily at you. His eyes full of mischief and wonder. "That was a cute sound..." Kanato said, lingering out the words. He pressed his lips once again to your neck, but this time his intention wasn't to drink your blood. "Maybe I can get another cute sound~!"

Kanato had processed to mark your body a few more times, each time, your face darkening just a tiny bit. "K-Kanato," You whispered, not raising your voice because if you did, it was more than likely you would let out another moan. "Not here.... "

Your vision was blocked by the silky purple hair of his, which had blocked your way. Uneasiness filled your mind, and soon, your eyes wavered, processing everything blurry. You blinked, as you were now in his arms, them on the bed. Things were moving too fast for you, both in a sexual way, and a realistic way.

Kanato had spread you out on his bed. You've come to know this room well, from the toys littered on the floor to the decorations on the wall. You've been in here countless of times, but you had a gut feeling that what Kanato wants to do, wasn't to play with Teddy and (Teddy Bear Name).

You were brought back to reality when Kanato lightly pressed his lips onto yours. Once his lips left yours, which put cold where the warmth was, he asked you a small question. "Yes, or no?"

Taking a few seconds to decipher it, you now know. "Y.... Yes...."

The corners of Kanato's mouth curled up, and he smiled again. "Good~"

Kanato's hand slithered up your shirt, in a playful manner, he took it off. A sudden wave of cold filled your chest area. He brought his lips down to meet yours, but was stopped. He gave you a slightly irritated look, and you ignored it, tugging on his own shirt. Kanato looked down on it, and then back at you. A smirk spread on his once cheerful face as he slowly undid it, obviously trying to arouse you.

A giant blush burst on your cheeks, and you squeaked. He came in closer, once again, and smashed his lips onto yours. His hands went behind your back, unhooking your (F/C) bra. Kanato let it spiral to the floor, and so as cover, you pressed your chest to Kanato's.

Disconnecting his lips from yours, he let a trail of kissed down your neck, going to your bare chest. By the end, when he was finished, your body was littered with love bites and hickeys.

You panted heavily, but you knew it was only the start.

In a flash of a millisecond, he had removed your and his clothes, sending it flying.

"Kanato!" You said, your eyes widening.

He looked at you, eyes slightly narrowed, but it a seductive way. "Hm~?"

You shook your head. "J-Just go on ahead."

Kanato tilted his head ever so slightly, but did what you asked.

Searing pain shot through your body, as he pushed his length into you.

After a minute of slowly thrusting, Kanato had become impatient. He began to quicken his pace, leaving more bites along the way.

Eventually your cries had turned into moans for more. Your attitude changed from being insecure, to lustful. You wrapped your legs around his bare waist, and he held your hips tightly. Your arms snaked around his neck, and you pulled him into a lingering kiss.

~ . ~

Laito smirked as he heard the house shake. He was currently trapping Yui in a cage with his arms. Laito laughed, and looked up, tilting his fedora. "Looks like little brother got some~ Nfu~"