Tutor ~ Ayato Sakamaki II

Ayato Sakamaki x Reader

You stared up at the clock above the board, and sighed. You just wanted to go home now, after a tiring day at school.
But, class wasn't going to end. Not until your teacher finishes grading the math test papers, and that practically takes an eternity for him to do that.

"Miss ___" Your teacher said, his eyes looking up at you from the paper. You looked slightly shocked. "Yes?"

"When class ends, I need to talk to you." Nodding a yes, you began to wonder what on Earth your teacher wanted to talk to you about.

Then the bell rang, signalling the end of the period.

Everyone jolted up, and exited out of the class, stuffing papers and books into their bags on the way out the door; except for you of course. Sighing softly, you stood up and walked to your English teacher's desk. The male looked up at you, before handing a paper to you; your test paper.

With a shaky hand, you grasped the paper, noticing the 'F' at the top of it, seeming to grow larger and larger, until it seemed to fit your entire line of sight.

"Another F," Your English teacher said, the frown on his features deepening. "That makes two so far since the start of school."

"I'm sorry," was all you could say, your eyes scanning the answers she chose on the test, which were smothered in red X's. "I studied for hours on this test, I really did!" It was the absolute truth. You've been mortified by the 'D' you'd gotten on your last test. It was the first grade you'd gotten below a 'B' on anything in your entire life. "I'm trying to do better but I -"

"But you're struggling," Your English teacher finished for you, before the frown on his features began to soften. "I know you're doing well in other classes. You're a good student, and I don't like giving bad grades to good students." he sighed. "But another bad grade like this, and you're in danger of failing my class."

Failing! You bit your lip to prevent it from quivering. Failing was something that happened to other kids - kids that blew off homework and played on their phones, or laptops instead of studying and getting their homework done. Failing wasn't an option for you. Not now. Not ever.

"B-but, I turn in all my homework on time!" You said, biting down harder on your lip.

"Even good students need help sometimes." Then your teacher's face lightened up. "I'll tell you what," he started, leaning back in his seat. "I'll have a student tutor you. How does that sound? It may even help you get your grade up in this class."

A tutor? You didn't know how to feel about this. But, you agreed. "Alright, you may go now, Miss ___. Have a good day." And with that, you walked out the class after gathering your things, and headed to your locker in the locker corridor.

.
.
.

The day went by gradually, as you sighed tiredly, trudging to your locker to drop off your things to go home. You unlocked the combination lock, and slowly opened the door to your locker.

"Oi," you heard a voice say behind you. The voice most likely sounded male, and the unknown person's voice sounded a bit... impatient, and annoyed. Slowly turning around, you noticed a red, crooked tie, and a sloppily buttoned uniform shirt, giving a small view of the figures carved chest. Blushing slightly, you looked up, and your eyes came in contact with emerald green ones. The emerald green eyes belonged to the boy you had a crush on; Ayato Sakamaki.

You wondered why he was talking to you, or why he even bothered to talk to you at all.

Ayato Sakamaki was one of the brothers to the Sakamaki brothers, that also went to the same school as you. Ayato never seemed to notice you, it seemed that you were invisible to him. You figured that Ayato was a bit cruel, and rude, due to the fact that he gave a girl named Yui Komori the nickname 'Pancake'.

"Did you hear what I said?" Ayato's voice interrupted your thoughts, as you jumped up slightly. "U-uh, sorry. What was that?" you said, blushing a faint pink in embarrassment.

"I said, I'm going to be your tutor. Your English teacher assigned me to be that tutor of yours." Ayato said, followed with a soft sigh of annoyance.

You blinked. He was going to be your tutor? You didn't know he was good at the math subject. "Ohh." was all you said, then you nodded. "Okay..."

"Come over to my mansion in an hour, alright? You better be there, or else I'm doing this for nothing." Ayato's handsome features turned into a scowl.

You flinched slightly at his tone, but nodded, closing your eyes for a moment. "A-alright...but, where is your mansion anyways?" You asked, opening your eyes. But your eyes widened when you saw that the male wasn't there anymore.

.
.
.

You eventually found the manor of the Sakamaki brothers, as you sighed softly, looking up. The place was huge! You might even get lost due to the size of the manor. Walking up to the front steps of the manor, you balled up your fist, and knocked on the large door. You were slightly shocked to see that the door creaked open, leaving you dumbfounded for a moment.

But, shrugging it off, you stepped inside. "Hello?!" you called, stepping inside to the foyer of the manor. No reply. You then saw a giant staircase, and began to walk towards it.

"(Y/N)?" You heard a familiar voice call, making you freeze. Turning, you saw Ayato standing in the foyer, looking up at you, his brow raised in confusion. "What are you doing, moron?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest.

"Ohh... I was looking for you." You said, a bit confused. How did he get here? You didn't hear any footsteps...

"Anyway," you cleared your throat, reaching in your bag, and taking out your math notebook. "Should we get started on tutoring?" you said, as Ayato made a soft noise, and nodded.

"Follow me," Ayato murmured, walking up the stairs, and breezing past you. Nodding, you followed him, as he lead you to his room.

Stepping inside, you looked around, tucking a strand of your (H/C) hair behind your ear. His room was quite big. "Sit," Ayato gestured to his bed, as you obeyed, sitting on top of his bed. Shifting into a comfortable sitting position on his bed, you began to set up everything for Ayato to tutor you.

.
.
.

"You finally got it right, moron." Ayato murmured, looking at your notebook. "Do you understand how to do it now, after me explaining it to you for the hundredth time, and giving you a set of problems for you to figure out?"

You nodded. It only took you an hour or two for you to get it. And now you were pretty confident that you've finally got it this time.

"And now as a reward for finally getting it right..." Ayato's voice trailed off, as his emerald eyes focused on your neck. You were slightly confused by his words, but then all of a sudden, he grasped your hair tightly, and glared at you. "Tilt your head." he demanded.

You refused, causing him to grow angry. "I said tilt!" he growled, yanking your head back, exposing your neck fully to him, as you cried out in pain. Ayato approached your neck, smirking evilly. "Yes, yes. I love to hear that voice. Cry, whimper, be in pain... I love that sound. It... it gets me aroused~" his silky voice rung in your ears, like a sweet melody.

You then felt something sharp pierce against your skin, causing you to cry out, and whimper, as you felt yourself being drained. That was when you realized...

The boy you had a crush on; was a vampire.

You didn't know how long Ayato drained you, but you felt numb all over your body. Your eyes began to get teary, as Ayato pulled away from your neck, blood dripping from the corner of his lips. "That was fun, now wasn't it, (Y/N)?" he cooed, as your vision began to get blurry. You then passed out due to blood loss, but you heard Ayato murmur something before doing so.

"Sweet dreams, (Y/N)~"

//Heyo mayo. o3o IT IS I. MONO/LULU-SENPAI. Kylie-kouhai's senpai to be exact, and second author of these one-shot series. I decided to take over this one-shot, and worked extra hard to make it perfect. ;u; I'm not experienced on writing one-shots, since I'm literally so damn lazeh. But I guess that's okay, 'cause we're all lazy.
Forgive me if Ayato seems OOC. I tried my best to make him seem in-character as much as possible... uwu Like, I really tried hard on this one. I TOOK MAH SWEET ASS TIME, AND TRIED HARD.
*End of stupid note from author*//