Game ~ Ayato Sakamaki [IV] and Laito Sakamaki [V]

Warning! Contains suggestive themes and some sexual advances. Actually a lot, so consider this chapter a lime-
Read at your own risk!!

Ayato Sakamaki x Reader x Laito Sakamaki

Here you were, trapped between four strong arms. The cold metal bars pressed roughly against your skin as the mischievous twins leaned closer. You could handed expected this type of situation with Laito, but with Ayato, it didn't seem likely. Yet, against the odds, the two jade eyed vampires teamed up for this, trapping you under, near the rustling water of the clean sewage. The way they were starting at you, the way they licked your skin, and the sweet, soft sounds you made in response would surely lead to something you will regret the next day.

Laito, the one who came up with this idea in the first place, was on your lower half, from waist down. He chuckled, feeling your legs twitch as he ran his long, cold tongue over it. You shivered in pleasure, your body moving against your will.

Ayato seemed to be less sensual about this situation, and more for the sadistic pleasure of torturing you. His cold, pale hands rested your contrasting warm ones. His lips attached themselves to your skin, sticking on it harshly to get the delicious blood inside pumping and burning

Your cheeks were a deep scarlet hue, eyes closed as you were completely helpless against the two inhuman and sexy men. You couldn't handle it easily. Her mind and instincts have gone blank.

Laito's hands stroked your thigh that was barely covered by the school uniform, his fangs nipping at your skin. "Bitch-Chan~ Your blood is getting me so excited~" He sunk his fangs into your leg.

You let out a cry from the pain that became music to their ears. "S-Stop.." You tried to stop your sounds, now that the pain has washed away, only filling you with pleasure.

"Ah ah ah~ You enjoyed it Bitch-Chan~" Laito replied in a seducing voice. His green eyes that lulled you in simmered with the lustful look he gave you so many times. With his look, you tried to squirm yourself free.

Ayato, whom got annoyed by your jerking around and movements, slid of his improperly-done tie, pinning your hands up against the fenced wall and tying it harshly, that was sure to leave a dark purple bruise. The younger twin kicked his perverted brother out of the way for a minute as he forcefully smashed his lips onto yours, shining the spotlight on him.

Only now you realized, it was all just a game. You connected the dots as Laito's mouth neared your covered, and wetter entrance tongue grazing every inch of your thigh, his fingers moving the fabric away that seperated his moth and your warmth, while Ayato started to toy with your clothed breasts while his mouth was preoccupied with securing hickeys around your chest and neck, sinking his gangs in the various bruises. They were playing a game against each other, with your virginity as the prize. You didn't think the males would go that far, but its not unexpected behavior.

Just as soon as you thought your virginity was about to be stolen, your submissive and kinky side popping in to do as the vampires command, a clear, obviously unamused voice interrupted the three.

Laito and Ayato stopped, glaring at their older sibling, Reiji. "Damn Reiji," Ayato seethed, eyes swirling with anger and annoyance. "My my~" Laito whined. "We just wanted to have a little fun~"

The purple eyes that belonged to the clean-freak glared daggers at them. "Do it in your rooms, and not in public. You disgust me." He narrowed his eyes, waiting for the three of you to leave. Ayato untied your wrists, but threw you over his shoulder, with Laito following on his side.

"W-Wait!" You cried, banging on their backs as you watched Reiji's figure fade in the darkness. "Where are you taking me?!"

"Isn't it obvious Chinchinashi?" Ayato asked in a monotoned voice.

Laito chuckled, tipping his fedora in amusement. "Ne~ Bitch-Chan is being stupid~"

Your ears burned, and you could only hide your face in Ayato's back as they answered.

"We haven't finished our game yet."

Its like eleven don't even right now