Animals ~ Laito Sakamaki [[LEMON]]

I recommend listening it the song Animals by Maroon 5 while reading, because well, it's based off of it. It's a freaking song fic for crying out loud--

WARNING!!!!! If you do not enjoy Sexual Content, I suggest you do not read further!!! This has DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Laito Sakamaki x Reader [[LEMON]]

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

His green piercing eyes watched you carefully, as you were walking next to a lake. A flower was in your hand as you looked at it. Your figure seemed as if it was glowing radiantly, like an Angel. He licked his lips and chuckled, eyes glistening with mischief. Laito took long strides to you, eventually resting a hand on your waist, causing you to gasp in surprise.

"Look, it's my (Y/N)~ She's standing all alone~... Looks so.... Tempting, Nfu~" Laito whispered in your ear.

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals
Baby, I'm

Your head turned to Laito, and your eyes widened. "L-Laito-Kun--"

"Nfu~ Hello (Y/N)~" He cooed into your neck.

You blushed and attempted to wiggle out of his grasp, but you and he knew it was useless. Laito twirled you around, so your (S/C) face turned to face him completely. Your hands went behind your back, leaving the flower that perfectly matched you, your (Favorite Color/Flower) shining brightly. Your (E/C) eyes looked away from his green ones, and you huffed, slightly annoyed.

"Hm~? (Y/N) doesn't seem very happy~ Why don't I fix that~?" He asked seductively into your ear.

So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you
You're like a drug that's killing me
I cut you out entirely
But I get so high when I'm inside you

You shivered slightly as his hand started to crawl up your thigh. "Laito-Kun, not here, please." You muttered.

He raised an eyebrow to you, slightly surprised. "Nfu~..." He chuckled and gripped you tightly, a smirk on his lips. "Off to my bedroom then, princess~ After all, I still need to punish you for letting Ayato drink, your, blood~!"

Your hand shot up to your neck, loosing grip on the flower, which somehow made its way to Laito's hands. "I-- How--"

A dark look covered his face, as he fixed his fedora with the hand holding the flower. "It's not nice to cheat on someone, I think I'll punish you a bit extra..."

And with that, you blacked out from teleportation.

Yeah, you can start over, you can run free
You can find other fish in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down, rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no

You woke up already on the bed, your flower on the dresser in a very fancy vase. You pushed your elbows up, looking around the room. You expected that what you just experienced was a dream. When you blinked, that thought was thrown out the window by the perverted vampire now hovering over you.

"You're awake~"

You blinked and frowned at Laito. "I thought we were over this-"

Laito glared at you. "You know I'll never be over it. You're mine, and that's that (Y/N)."