Suck ~ Ayato Sakamaki

So I just kind of said "Fuck my schedule" and now will post whenever I feel like it. Makes it much easier for me. Also: I have a tumblr now! Two, actually. Go follow blissfullydiabolik.tumblr.com for my main page where I post just about anything, and doubletroubledeviltwins.tumblr.com for anything Hitachiin Twin related! Love you all, and sorry for the hiatus!

Ayato Sakamaki x Vampire!Reader

You were a genuine idiot when it came to taking care of yourself. More often than not, you were too busy juggling schoolwork, chores, and entertaining the youngest triplet, Ayato, to even begin thinking about some of your basic needs. Personal hygiene was no concern, however, considering as you used the bath as personal time (even if Ayato loved to barge in on you). Instead, you unintentionally starved yourself by forgetting that blood was an essential part of your diet. Usually the phenomenon would last a couple days, until your body began to weaken enough, it yelled at you to go find someone to partake from in the abandoned streets.

This week had been unimaginably busy for you. Having a project or another major grade in every class and to deal with an irritated Ayato Sakamaki for the week you hadn't even noticed the growing hunger until it was too late. You slowly walked to Ayato's room, one hand clawed at your throat as your bright (Eye Color) hues swirled with bloodlust. Inside, you saw an unusually peaceful state of mind Ayato was in. He was sleeping soundly on a chair, his hand keeping his head in place. You slowly crept over, gulping down the saliva that was watering in your mouth.

Ayato had done this to you countless of times. It should be okay for you to take a small bite, right?

Regardless, your body moved on its own. With Ayato in such a defenseless state, it would be no hassle for you to sink your fangs into his sweet, soft skin. A chill ran up your spine as you swung a leg on his other side, straddling the vampire. Your hands were firmly gripping his shoulders, nails digging into his clothes.

Ayato woke up with a quiet start, staring at you with confusion before a snarky grin replaced it. His hands easily snaked around your thin waist, pulling you flush up against him. It seems even with you on top, Ayato was still attempting to be a power bottom. "Chichinashi, what's with the sudden actions? Heh, could it be that you can't be without Ore-Sama for even a few moments?"

You didn't reply back to him, instead, stared at him straight on, gulping once again. Your hand shook, and your eyes seemed hazy. Ayato's smug smirk dissipated, seeing the unresponsive reaction. "Oi, Chichinashi, did you forget to eat again?" You nodded slowly, bringing your face to his neck. Ayato grunted, shaking his head disapprovingly. It wasn't the first time you had sucked his blood. "You're such an idiot." However, Ayato did not budge, understanding that you needed the sustenance. He wasn't going to allow you to starve. After all, as Ore-Sama's prey, you have to be healthy. The egoistic male resolved to make sure you have some kind of blood in your system every day to avoid this blood deprived (Name) again. "Hurry up then."

You licked your parched lips, staring at his neck for a moment before beginning your usual routine when dealing with this situation. Closing your eyes, your lips attached to his skin, placing a lingering kiss, sucking very gently, as if giving him a hickey. You bared your fangs, gently prodding at the skin before penetrating it completely. Ayato's blood was like a firework, exploding in your mouth and leaving you flabbergast as you desperately attempted to leave not even a single drop fall. You squeaked against his skin as Ayato's nails dug into your waist. You could feel Ayato holding back his grunts, giving you just enough time to have your fill. His blood was indeed something to be astonished at. Having the blood of both Karlheinz and Cordelia, with its own sadistic twist to it made you shudder in pleasure.

Your vision began to clear, and like a phoenix, you felt reborn with new strength from a full stomach. Pulling away from the wound you inflicted on Ayato and facing him. Your cheeks suddenly turned a bright pink, realizing the effect it must have had on Ayato. After all, you woke him up in such a position and sucked his blood. There was no way to tell how he was feeling at the moment. "A-Ah, Ayato-kun.." You stammered.

"Tch.." Ayato glared at you, his caring demeanor gone now that you were back to normal. His grip on your tightened in one hand, while the other quickly grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him. "You're gonna pay for that, Chichinashi. I hope you're prepared for what is to come."