Spending the Night ~ Yuma Mukami Route

Yuma Mukami Route

Without thinking, you sat next to the person closest to you; Yuma. He stared at you with interest, taking a bite of his crimson apple while leaning back in the chair. His golden locks framing his face perfectly, you couldn't help but stare. Yuma took it the wrong way, thinking you wanted an apple. "Catch." He grunted, tossing a green apple to you.

The apple fumbled a few times, though you finally caught it. You breathed a sigh of relief, taking a bite of the fresh produce. Your eyes closed in pleasure, moaning at the flavor. Was there ever an apple that tasted this good?

Yuma stared at you, raising an eyebrow at your sudden orgasm towards an apple. "Hey, stop being weird already." He criticized, finishing the fruit quickly. Yuma glared at Kou whom sat in front of you, holding back a sneer. Yuma grabbed your arm, pulling you from the chair and tossing you over his shoulder, making your drop the half-eaten apple.

Your face twisted into one of an upset child's, crying out and making a fuss as you repeatedly hit Yuma's back. He gunted, hefting you on his shoulder before pinching your ass to get you to stop. You tensed, blushing a hot red.

Yuma sighed, thankful that you piped down as he carried you out. The night air was chilly against your skin, with no light outside you gripped Yuma's clothing. "Calm down," Yuma chided, finally setting you down onto a thick branch of an apple tree. Yuma sat next to you, picking a ripe fruit off the branch and handing it to you. "Here."

You stared at the apple, then back to Yuma. "Thanks.." You smiled, taking a bite of the fruit. This time, a different flavor filled your mouth. You lost yourself in a comparison when Yuma took your chin in his fingers, tugging your chin up and slowly gliding his cold thumb across your lips. Your eyes snapped up to meet his, surprised by his suddenness.

Yuma leaned in, pressing his lips onto yours. You thought he was making an advance on you, so you didn't question his actions. However, something began to poke at your lips uncomfortably. Before you could do anything, your skin was pierced only enough for blood to appear.

It's a strange taste, having the iron taste of blood and a sweet apple mixed together is something you found strange. You thought nothing of your situation, eyes squeezed closed as Yuma pushed against your body. You felt his tongue lick away the iron blood and subtly became aroused, as best as you tried to hide it.

Yuma pulled away from you just in time for you to fall off the branch with a startled yelp, landing on your ass. Yuma stared at you for a moment before bursting into hysterical laughter, wiping at the blood that dripped from his chin. "Wow, you're even more of a clumsy idiot than I thought!"

"Hey, shut up!" You yelled back, pouting at his comment.

Yuma dropped next to you, a hand messing up the bun on his head. "Yeah yeah, come on, I have something I want to show you." Yuma said, walking away without you.