Violin Lessons ~ Shu Sakamaki III

Shu Sakamaki x Reader

Music was never a very strong point in your life. Though you loved to listen to the beating drums and beautiful guitars, you could neither sing, nor play an instrument. If your were to be completely honest with yourself, you couldn't even keep a steady beat.

However, the school that you were going to requires some involvement in music. That being said, you signed up for the instrument you thought was easiest; the Violin. (Haha I play viola-)

As you closed your eyes, images from orchestra class appeared in your head. The stiffled laughter of the other students, the disapproval in the teacher's eyes, and the heat that rose on your cheeks from embarrassment. Your (Eye Color) eyes shot open, and you sighed, remembering the off-key note you had played. You held your head, groaning. "How was I supposed to know it was a G-Sharp and not an F-Natural? They look the same!" You angrily questioned yourself.

In your mild fury, you crumpled up a sheet of paper that you had completely forgotten about. Looking at it curiously, you opened it to find two simple words.

"Go Practice" my ass...." You huffed, throwing the garbage away as you walked into a quiet music room with your (cased) instrument. Looking around, you placed the case on a piano bench, and suddenly the presence of another person came visible to you.

Shaggy blond hair and facial features that made him look so inhuman (he is-), that you wondered if there was a completely separate species full of smoking hot men (reader they're called vampires). But the part you found most interesting, is that he was one of the most popular people in the school... Yet he was sleeping.

Being as ""cautious"" as you were, you made a lot of noise. From stomping on the ground, to yelling from the top of your lungs, he hasn't budged. You moved back to your lonely case, opening the hatches before taking out the delicate instrument.

After setting it up (You had to look at the note you're teacher gave you to remember how), you pulled out the sheet of music and began to play it out.

The blond groaned, hearing the horrid music going into his ears. Shu shifted, lips tugged in a frown. "Quiet..." He muttered in annoyance.

You hadn't heard him, so you continued to play.

"I said stop." Your eyes widened as a hand gripped your wrist, which held your bow. Your head turned to face the blond, whose ocean eyes were narrowed in annoyance and disgust.

You instinctively flinched away and apologized. "I'm sorry Shu-San," you bowed in apology, remembering his name from a picture of him in the orchestra room. "Best Violinist" is what it said. "I was just-"

"Whatever." Shu clicked his tongue to his teeth and growled. "Just don't make that hideous noise again."

Your eyes dropped, self confidence shrinking to a minor level. "But I won't graduate if I can't play an instrument...." (lol this is probably not true but just go with it) You bit your bottom lip, to keep it from quivering in fear. "S-So could you maybe-"

Shu once again interrupted you. "No, now leave."

"Please!" You were desperate, holding onto the instrument tightly, you looked at him eye to eye. "I'll do anything."

Shu's mouth twitched up. After all, how can he decline willing food? "Fine," He agreed. Relief filled your body, and you smiled.

Shu pushed you down on the piano bench, much to your confusion. "Play." He commanded. Gulping, you did. Every so often, Shu would lean over and move you fingers into the correct place, intonation-wise.

Hours passed, and everyone but you two left. You were actually just about to leave, packing up your cleaned instrument. Shu however, didn't seem to like the fact you were going to leave without holding up your end of the bargain.

"(Last Name)." His voice called, laced with laziness and annoyance. You tensed, looking at him.

"Yes Shu-San...?"

He simply motioned for you to come closer.

Without any other option, you had walked very slowly to the plush couch that Shu sat on.

His hand snaked around your waist, pulling you onto his lap.

You didn't know what to make of the situation at all. What did he want from you? Surely it couldn't be-

Shu ignored your flustered and confused expressions. He nuzzled his face on your neck, beating the sweet smell of a woman's blood. You shivered at his touch. "Shu-San--"

"Quiet..." Shu mumbled, flicking his tongue out and licking the spot he claimed to eat. Shu dug in, sinking his sharp fans into your delicate skin.

You bit your tongue, not enough to bleed but enough to cause mild pain, to cover your scream. You whimpered in pain, shaking s you held onto him. W-What... You wondered, starting at the wall.

Needless to say, you don't think you'd be taking any more violin lessons.