The Yandere Inside ~ Laito Sakamaki III

Thought the pervert didn't get enough love... So, now he's completely obsessed with you~ 

Yandere!Laito Sakamaki x Reader

Breathless pants escaped your lips with every step you took. Farther, and farther away from the twisted mansion. Especially him, and his twisted ways. You barely escaped with both your life, and virginity, as you ran away from him. Your frantic (Eye Color) eyes shifted from right to left, trying to find a place to hide from the monster you had unleashed against yourself. No matter what, you couldn't be caught. 

Laito laughed insanely, twirling the knife he took from his younger sibling, Subaru in his fingers. His normally bright green hues were tinted with insanity, the dark thoughts showing in his eyes. Laito licked his lips, tasting the metallic blood that was his own, from where you had slapped him. Oh, how that one slap freed his soul, and made his desire for you grow. Laito waked out of the Sakamaki mansion, the cold breeze leaving only a smirk as the vampire tracked you down. 

You our were running out of time. You could feel it. You trembled and shivered as your brain went on overload in panic. You quietly gasped as a faintly illuminated place came into view. A few seconds of boosted running, you saw it was actually a church. You, being you, thought that a holy place, such as a church would repel against Laito, and that god would shelter you.  After all, he was... a demon, right? Shivering from the cool  breeze, you entered the church and looked up at the  giant statue. "Kami-Sama[1]...," You muttered to no one. "Please, save me!"  kami-sama=god

Thunder roared, and tiny drops of rain  sputtered  down from the  heavens, hitting the wooden  rooftop of the church. You jumped at the booming thunder. Every pitter patter made you scared. Like it was counting down your sudden doom. Deciding to help calm your fears, you ran under the small, covered pedestal. You calmed your breathing, hoping and praying you'd be safe.

A frown etched onto Laito's lips. He couldn't track you easily, as the rain the poured down on him, soaking the vampire's torso. He had walked into the dead town, the shining knife in his hand. "Eh~ (Name)~ Come out~" He cooed to the thunder. He heard a small squeak. Smirking widely, he began walking in the direction heard. "(Naaaaaame)~"

You  accidentally  let out a small shriek at the thunder. Water pooled in your (Eye Color) eyes, brimming the surface. You wondered if this was actually your fate. You never imagined that you'd get stuck with a yandere vampire on your tail.

The large church door swung open, and the red head walked in casually. He sighed, but his  playful smirk didn't go away. "Come on (Name)~" He said, walking up the garnet steps. Laito looked around, the knife dragging along on different places. 

Your heart lept to your throat, gagging silently. He was here.

He found you.

God didn't stop him.

And now you were sure you were already captured.

No, You knew it.

Laito ripped off the white cloth, causing a sob to escape from your throat. You stared at him with the fear he loves the most. You were his, and his alone. 

Laito grabbed your arms harshly, pushing you up against the cold pedestal. He used his hips to keep you in place as he twirled a piece of your hair in his free hand.  Laito giggled darkly, inching his face closer to yours. His eyes  glowed with the madness within himself, self control gone as he placed the knife next to you. Laito grinned like cheshire cat. He held your chin with his thumb and forefinger, forcing you to face him as salty tears dripped from your (Eye Color) eyes. 

"Aww~" Laito cooed, breath fanning your face. His tongue slowly glided across your ear and he let out a small "Nfu~" in satisfaction  as you tensed up, and blood raced through you at a fast pace.  "Little (Name) looks so scared~" He planted a soft kiss on your neck.  The vampire  continued. "It's not my fault," Laito explain in a sickly sweet tone.

"You deserve this~"

He bit your neck only slightly, allowing few drops to leak out. Then, Laito looked at your lips hungrily as you said nothing, afraid you'll anger him.

"You were the one that ran away."

Laito stole a greedy kiss, hungrily capturing your lips as he slid a hand up your shirt.

"And now, you need to be punished~!"