Spending the Night ~ Azusa Mukami Route

Azusa Mukami Route

Having come into the dining room with Azusa, you found it easy to just continue with your partner. He seemed like a much safer option compared to his siblings. Pulling out the chair to Azusa's right, you greeted him with a smile.

"Ah, (Name)-Chan, thank you." Azusa smiled, a finger casually laying on his chin. "I was just about to ask if you wanted any of these cookies I had made."

You glanced at the simple cookies. They appeared to be plain cookies; nothing special about them at all. You wanted to be polite, so you took one of the top ones, caressing it in your fingers as you thanked Azusa before taking a bite of the spicy cookie.

It felt as if you were going to die. Tears welling up in your eyes, as you fanned your mouth, finally swallowing the cookie with regret.

Azusa placed a cup of water in front of you, an innocent look on his face as he watched you gulp the entire cup down so quickly you'd regret it later. "I'm sorry (Name)-Chan. I just wanted you to enjoy them." He honestly said.

You couldn't bring yourself to hate him. However, you began to question his mentality as to why someone would make their cookies something so spicy one could hardly breath? "I-It's fine," You coughed out.

Azusa snuck in, cupping your cheeks in each hand and kissing your nose to make you feel better. You began to blush, his childish caring almost sweet. "Thank you." You smiled, eyes closed.

"(Name)-Chan, I'm stuffed." Azusa mumbled, pushing the plate of deathly cookies in the middle of the table. "Let's go find some nice knifes."

"Knifes? Azusa-San, let's maybe do something else." You laughed nervously.

Azusa gave you a look you couldn't resist.

"F-Fine, but be careful."