Introduction ~ Mukami Brothers

Mukami Brothers x Reader

Your cold feet trudged out into the snow, cheeks warm against the bitter snow, white teeth chattering almost mutely. Your (Eye Color) eyes in a squint to prevent the small flakes from entering due to the wind. Your hands were tightly wrapped around yourself, attempting to create the small spark of warmth to last you a few more endless hours of walking in the middle of a deserted highway. You had heard from the local townsfolk that walking this endless road would lead to a horrible fate, however, at the moment a horrible fate seems to be your happier choice. You had been sunken in piles upon piles of debt from your gambling mother and drinking father, whom took a vacation only a week ago, leaving a note that they would never return. Soon after, collectors had kicked you out of your home, leaving you and what little you had to wander the streets alone, to find something, however not knowing what, exactly. The snow seemed to continue piling up, and with every step you took, it continued to be harder and harder to even walk. Shaking off the snow from your body, you jumped up and continued your journey to the end of the road.

Hours off into your hike, the mileage on your freezing phone showing around 15 right at this moment, you sat on the snow without a care in the world. Your ass froze from the snow, but at the moment you couldn't care less. Your breath came out as ragged, uneven smoky puffs of air that soon dissipated into darkness. Your (Eye Color) hues traced around the visible area, suddenly landing on something unexpectedly large. Focusing on the particular object, you figured it was a mansion of some sort. Lights were on in various spots, and the largeness made it obvious that it was too large to be a house.

Getting up with unstable balance, you trudged through the snow, to the household, believing that someone could possibly help your endeavor. The manor was dark and unsettling on the outside. However, wearily, you stood up on its steps, knocking on the door loudly, not seeing the doorbell anywhere.

"Tch, is that another one of your goddamn fans, Kou?!" Yuma yelled from across the house, becoming angered by the constant knocking on the broad door.

Kou sighed at Yuma, his heterochromatic eyes glaring at the door of his room. "I don't know!" He argued back.

Yuma slammed the door open, lip curled in a frown and his pure red apple dripping it's contents as it was crushed in his hand. "The hell you don't! Go shoo them away or something, I don't care, just make them stop knocking!"

Azusa slowly apparated into Kou's room as well, seeming to be shy as he approached his bigger siblings. "Please don't fight... It's very cold outside. Perhaps we should let her in..."

"Don't be stupid!" Yuma and Kou simultaneously replied, looking out the window at the shivering girl.

"What is with the commotion? Has something happened?" With a book in his hand, the stern elder looked down on his younger siblings.

Azusa looked up at Ruki, drifting off as he repeated the story. "There's a young girl in the snow... We should let her in..."

Ruki glared at the two in front of him, Kou and Yuma. "I suppose you two were arguing about the situation? How rude. I will go instead. If you in any way intimidate her at this moment, I will give you a punishment you'll never be able to forget."

Azusa's eyes seemed to glossen at the word 'punishment'. "Ruki-nii, can I?'

"Not right now, Azusa." Was the final reply given before Ruki walked off in order to greet their unexpected guest. Ruki's hand twisted the knob, looking down at the (Skin Color) female, who is noticeably cold. Her blue lips, shivering body, paler skin, he quickly made way for her to enter. "Please come inside, it must be freezing."

You managed a small smile at Ruki's kind words. "T-Thank you." You bowed your head quickly. Ruki looked at you, as if waiting for something. You looked up and relaxed your shoulders. "My name is (Last Name), (Name)."

"Mukami Ruki," Ruki nodded his head and looked at the purple rugged stairs. Three pairs of feet unsteadily walking down to meet Ruki and their new 'guest'. Your eyes scanned each one, realizing that even your savior is very attractive. "The one on the left is Azusa, the middle is Yuma, and the right is Kou."

"Oh..." You stared at them, before blushing in embarrassment and bowing to them as well. "My name is (Last Name), (Name). Nice to meet you."

Kou seemed to be the first to react. "Wait, you don't know me?" He jumped the rest of the steps, leaning into your face, creased eyebrows

"Should I...?" You asked, leaning back as your blue lips slowly regaining its natural color.

Yuma laughed heartily, looking at you with a sudden interest. "You don't?! Ha, that's perfect!"

"I-I'm sorry?"

Kou shouted "You should be!" right at your words.

"So pretty..." Azusa mumbled from behind the duo.

Ruki pulled you from the two arguing siblings, eyeing you steadily. "You may stay here, if you have no where else." He noticed your bags that seemed like you were moving.

Your eyes widened. "R-Really?" You smiled like a child receiving candy. "T-That would be such a help!"

Kou and Yuma stopped fighting, looking at you in shock as you brightened up the room with your smile.

Azusa gently tapped two fingers against his lips, smiling to himself as he wondered how you would taste.

"It isn't a problem at all. Besides, I believe we will be getting the better end of the bargain, (Name). Let yourself sleep tonight. Tomorrow, I shall explain everything." With a wave of his slender hand, you slumped onto the ground, only being held by Yuma and Kou, bickering again about who should hold her. Azusa and Ruki went their separate ways for the night as you rested. After all, you'll need the energy.

That's right everyone, I will now be doing the Mukami brothers! (more like you all will lmao)
Ruki, Azusa, Kou, and Yuma will all be available to request now, so drop a comment. Enjoy reading!