Chapter 8⚠️

I woke up with strong arms around me. I knew they where Payton's so I just laid there thinking about last night.

Holy shit I lost my virginity to my best friend

I felt his grip get tighter as he woke up.

Y: morning pay
P: morning baby
Y: I'm hungry
P: pancakes?
Y: yes pllleaassseee
P: ok. He said laughing

He got up and went to put on pants because he was In his boxers. I just sat there admiring his abs as he did so.

P: you coming or you just gonna stare at me all day
Y: yeah I'm coming

I sat on the edge of the bed about to stand up. As soon as I stood up I felt a sharp pain in my legs and quickly sat back down

Y:ow
P: you ok
Y: I think you broke me. I said laughing a bit
P: well that's just what I do best. He said smirking
Y: ok well I want pancakes so you gonna help me or not
P: oh, yeah one sec

He ran to his closet and grabbed his 4Hunnid hoodie

That one ☝️

And gave it to me to put because I was still in my underwear and bra.

Y: I need pants
P: oh I got this
Y: what

He climbed out his window into my room and came back with shorts

Y: thanks
P: no problem

He helped me put them on then picked me up and held my thighs to keep me up as my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. We walked down to the kitchen to see Faith sitting at the island staring at us in confusion.

Y&P: morning Faith
F: morning guys
P: where's mom
F: work but why are carrying y/n I mean she has legs
P: does she
Y: PAYTON! I said hitting his back
P: what
Y:shut up
F: what is happening here
P: your innocent little mind is to innocent to understand. He said at he sat me on the counter next to the stove.
F: Oh. My. God.
Y: I told you to shut up
P: what, I have a big mouth, but you know you already know that
F: OH MY GOD PAYTON
P: what
F: I'm going to work
P: have fun
F: don't have too much fun
P: I'll think about that! He yelled as she walked out the door.
Y: oh my god what is your problem
P: well I mean she did hear us last night anyway
Y: but she thought we where watching a movie
P: and
Y: she's probably gonna tell your mom now
P: I don't care
Y: you should because she is gonna beat your ass
P: how could she
Y: that's it I'm done arguing with you.

I jumped off the counter and immediately hit the floor.

Y: what did you do to me
P: I rearrange your inners
Y: obviously
P: want me to do it again
Y: not really I kinda like my legs thank you very much
P: at least get off the floor
Y: well I need help to do that

He put a hand out and helped me stand up. When I stood up he pulled me into a kiss which quickly turned into a make-out session. He grabbed my butt lightly making me gasp. He slid his tongue into my mouth. He started kissing down my neck definitely leaving some love bites as he did so. He grabbed my leg lifting it up to his hip and pulling me up on the island then whispered in my ear.

P: round 2?
Y: only if I can walk when we're done
P: oh you won't be able to walk for a week

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️
We went back to his room not breaking the kiss and putting me down on the bed. He pulled of my hoodie then my shorts. Then took off his shirt. He leaned down and gave me a peck in the lips before taking off my bra and staring at my breasts. I started to feel a little insecure with him just staring but then he went down and started kissing them. He kissed down my stomach and kissed my dripping wet 🐱 through my soaked underwear. He slowly pulled them off and got up and left the room.

Wtf is he doing

He came back with a box. He pulled out some handcuffs and cuffed me to the headboard. I didn't do anything I just let it happen because I trusted him.

P: do you trust me
Y: ofc I do
P: ok just making sure
Y: what's in the box
P: you'll see 😏

He then pulled out a vibrator and turned on it's highest setting.

Y: Payton
P: you trust me right
Y: I do but
P: but what
Y: I don't know
P: I won't hurt you, and I will only go as far as you let me
Y:...

He got on top of me and started to rub my clit with with is thumb while holding the vibrator to the outside of my hole making it hard for me not to moan. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach and knew what was going to happen

Y: pay I'm gonna-
P: no your not
Y: yes I am
P: hold it
Y: I can't
P: yes you can
Y: pay please
P: wait

He stopped ripping my clit and turned off the vibrator and went back to the box. He pulled out a dildo. I just stared at him kinda scared but I trust him so I wasn't that scared. He got back on top of me and and put the dildo inside me very fast making me scream in pain. He kept pushing it in and out of me till I came seconds later. He licked it up then uncuffed me and put everything back into the box and putting it in his closet. He pulled off his pants and took his boxers with them. He laid on the bed and pulled me on top of him. He had his hands on my waist as mine were on his abs.

P: ready
Y: *gulp*

I nodded and he lifted me up a bit so he could enter me. He put the tip in and slowly slid me down making sure I was ok with it. Once I got almost all the way down he started bouncing me whimpering in pain but it soon turned into pleasure. I moved his hands from my waist and leans down to kiss him. I then went to whispered in his ear.

Y: fuck me

He then flipped us over to where he was on top and started thrusting into me with a very quick pace. I was a moaning mess the whole time. I felt his thrusts get sloppier and then felt him twitch inside me. He laid down beside me after he finished but I wasn't done yet. I got on top of him and sunk down onto him like it was nothing. I started rocking back and forth till he pushed up and hit my g-spot making me moan and feel a knot in my stomach again. I held it for as long as I could but I had to let it go. I came all over him again and fell down beside him.

Y: not the kind of pancakes I was thinking
P: but it was good right
Y: definitely better than last night
P: for sure

He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just laid there panting like dogs. The rest of the day we didn't do much since I couldn't walk😂. We went back to the living room and watched Riverdale. He made me some pancakes and we sat there all day.