Chapter 7⚠️

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️)
.
*⚠️⚠️⚠️*
.
^🙏🏼God forgive me for my actions🙏🏼^
.

Recap: We got out of the car and walked next door to his house. When we got in the house...

When we got in the house he picked me up and carried me upstairs an put me on his bed. As soon as I hit his bed he climbed on top of me and started kissing me. He pulled down my pants without breaking the kiss then pulled off his sweats. He pulled off his shirt as I pulled off my tube top. We were both in our underwear and I had on a white bralette. He went down and started kissing my inner thighs making me moan. He slid down my lace underwear with his teeth and started kissing closer to my heat.

Y: payt *moan* stop tease *moan* ing
P: your wish is my command

As he said that he started rubbing my clit very fast making me moan louder.

Thank goodness his mom was out and his sister was at her friends or so I thought.

I was about to finish when there was a knock on his door.

F: can you guys stop watching fifty shades and let me sleep.
P: sorry Faith

Y: wth is she doing here I thought she was out. I whisper yelled so she couldn't hear me
P: her friend canceled on her for her boyfriend, sorry I forgot.
Y: it's fine

He got up and started putting his clothes back on.

Y: what are you doing
P: well I mean we can't do anything if she's in the house.
Y: but I didn't finish. I said as my eyes got watery from the pain.
P: I know I'm sorry
Y: Pay, it hurts. A tear slid down my cheek
P: I know I'm so sorry but I don't want her to know.
Y: please. Tears were falling from my eyes nonstop at this point
P: ok fine but you have to be quiet. He said wiping the tears off my face.
Y: I will I promise
P: ok

He pulled his shirt back off and got back on top of me and started kissing me again.

Y: pay please
P: ok ok

He got up and went over to his desk. I was so confused but then I seen him pull out a condom from his drawer. He ripped open the gold wrapper with his teeth and spit what he had in his teeth on the floor. He came back to the bed and pulled his sweats back off. I was too impatient to I stood up and ripped off his boxers and put the condom of him myself.

P: someone's impatient
Y:well you left me hanging and it hurts
P: I'm sorry it's not my fault my sister only has one friend to hang out with
Y: stop joking around and get inside me, you started this problem so your going to fix it
P: dominant, I like it
Y: Moormeier stop playing and give it to me

He didn't say a word and just pushed me down on the bed. Without any warning he pushed his whole length inside me and started thrusting. I let out a scream and he stopped me by kissing me distracting me from the pain. He stopped kissing me and started grunting. I still wasn't used to him and kept letting out little whimpers as he thrusts in and out of me.

Y: pay
P: yeah
Y: it *whimper* hurts
P: I'm sorry baby

He pulled out and laid down next to me and started hugging me.

P: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you
Y: it's ok pay but please let me finish it still hurts
P: ok

He went down and started eating me out. He had his tongue deep in me as his nose lightly touched my clit. As he curled his tongue he hit my g-spot and a knot formed in my stomach.

Y: pay I'm gonna *moan*
P: do it

I came all in his mouth as I let out a really loud moan. He licked me up making me twitch as he licked over my clit one last time. He laid down beside and whispered in my ear.

P: you was supposed so be quiet.
Y: I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it
P: it's ok
Y: I just hope that Faith didn't hear it
P: oh no the whole town heard that

We just laughed and cuddled the rest of the night and fell asleep half an hour later.