Chapter 6

Once we left we went to Chick-fil-A and then Taco Bell to sneak into the movie. When we got there we got the tickets and went and sat down waiting for it to start.
(Seating)
🪑 🪑 🪑
Y/m P Y
()

We waited for the lights to go dim them we pulled out our food.

Y: I can't believe we actually got this in here
P: me eather
Y/m: I can't believe no one cal smell it
Y: same

The movie started and me started eating. The movie was loud thankfully so no one could hear me scream every 5 seconds😂. About 5 minutes in I was getting scared already.

P: are you sure you want to watch this. He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.
Y: um yeah I'm sure
P: if you want to we can leave I don't mind
Y: I'm fine
P: ok

About 10 minutes later I got really scared and started shaking a little and my leg was bouncing like crazy until...

Keep going

Almost there

So close

...until I felt a hand on my thigh. I immediately looked down to see Payton's hand on my thigh. I looked up and him and smiled and pulled the arm rest up and cuddled up to him.

P: your gonna be ok I'm here
Y: *sigh*
P: you ok
Y: no. I said sitting up from his chest
P: what's wrong
Y: I don't wanna talk about it right now
P: ok, later?
Y: sure. I said laying my head back on his chest looking back at the screen. There was a really scary part coming up and when it happened I jumped right onto Payton's lap and put my arms around his neck putting my nose into the crook of his neck and he put his hands around my waist.

P: you good. He said laughing
Y: yeah. I said through the tears streaming down my face
P: you don't seem it
Y: i just got scared so what
P: hah. He said and then hugged me tighter

I slid back over to my seat and started eating my cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. I once again felt a hand on my thigh. I knew it was Payton so I didn't react much other than looking at him and smirking then looking back at the screen. Soon his hand started getting higher and closer to my heat. The closer he got the heavier my breathing got. He stuck two fingers into the top of my pants just rubbing the waist line slowly. I looked back over to see him smirking looking at the screen. I then looked at my mom who was passed out.

Who tf sleeps during a scary movie

He looked over and noticed my mom then looked at me with a smile that could rip his face in half. He slid his fingers out and back onto my upper thigh very close to my heat. He started to rub slowly making me squirm around in my seat. He then quickly put his hand down my pants just to see if I was wet and I was. He looked me and smirked then whispered in my ear.

P: we'll finish this at home babygirl

He then pulled his hand from my pants returning his focus to the movie. All I could think about was " did that really just happen" and " what did he mean "finish this at home" like, does he wanna, oh god what if he does". The movie ended and my mom woke up. It was late and my mom was to tired to drive.

P: I'll drive
Y/m: do you have your license
P: yes ma'am
Y/m: ok and stop calling me ma'am it makes me feel old
P: sure think
Y/m: ok well I'm getting in the back
Y: so that means I'm in the front
P: guess so 😏
Y/m: don't kill me
P: I won't

As soon as we got in the car my mom fell asleep once again. We started driving and he once AGAIN put his hand on my thigh. My heart was racing and my underwear was soaked. We got to a stop like and he looked at me.

Y:what
P: nothing

I just rolled my eyes playfully then I felt his hand move up. He got to the buttons on my jeans and unbuttoned one, two, three, and then unzipped my pants.

Y: payt my mom
P: who said where doing anything around your mom

We pulled into my driveway and my mom woke up.

P: hey y/m can y/n stay with me tonight
Y/m: yeah sure
P: thanks

We got out of the car and walked next door to his house. When we got in the house...

A/n: sorry it's late. I've been in a lot of crap today and just forgot