-14-

Tameras POV

I looked at my watch, it had been twenty minutes since we had called 911, and about ten minutes since someone let the air out of our tires.

"Don't worry they'll be here soon" I tried to soothe Roxanne who was crying softly. I wanted to cry too but someone has to stay calm right now.

When we first got into the car I was tempted to just leave, go get help but I knew Roxanne would never allow me to leave them.

Now here we are with a dead phone and a small can of pepper spray.

Fuck, I should've never come out here. Stayed home and watched Dirty Dancing with my mom but I was too set on having a fun summer.

A tap on the car window scared us and I almost let out a little yelp.

"Guys, it's me Kailey" we heard a whisper. "Let me in, please"

I got up opened the door for her.

"Wheres-" Roxanne stopped talking when she realized Kailey had a gun to us.

"Get outta the car" she said monotone voice.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked getting up slowly.

"Get out!" She screamed making us jump. "Throw me the car keys"

I dug them out of my pocket and tossed them at her. She looked at them and scoffed.

"Throw me the pepper spray" she threw the keys to the side.

I held back some tears as I tossed at her the only thing that could defend us against her.

"Hands in the air, walk to the house" Kailey demanded and Roxanne and I complied without a word.

So it was her, she did something in the bathroom and cut the lights. Crazy bitch, I should've seen this coming.

"Kailey" Roxanne said and I wanted to scold her, we don't know what she wants let's not provoke her! "Why are you doing this?"

Kailey took the gun and hit Roxanne in the back of the head with it before pointing it at her as Roxy laid on the ground.

I tried to help her up but Kailey pointed the gun at me making me freeze. I felt my throat grow tight as I felt the tears pool in my eyes.

"Get away from her!" She demanded and I hesitantly did. "Get up Roxanne ! Come on!"

Roxanne stood up holding her blood head.

"God your such a fucking bitch, keep walking!"

Roxannes POV

We walked down into the basement and I gasped as I spotted Ethan and Grayson tied up and passed out.

"Here!" She threw rope at Tamera. "Tie her up"

Tamera slowly took the rope and tied me up loosely. "I'm sorry" she mouthed and I sent her a small smile nodded letting her know that it was okay.

Once done, Kailey tied Tamera up before checking on my restraints. She tightened them but the point where they hurt.

"Okay" Tamera said. "We're trapped, now what do you want!"

"It's too late for what I want!" She snapped at Tam. "It was taken from me, just like every thing else! Do you know how frustrating it is to work hard for something? Put years into it just to have some stuck up bitch sneak up and take it from you!?" She yelled rushing over to me placing her gun against my aching my head. I let out a sob as she pushed it into my head.