-5-

Monroe's POV

"Great, great" I scoffed. "This has nothing to do with you, why can't you just fucking leave us alone!"

"Nothing to do with me?" Tamera shoved me. "That is my best friend, someone you don't fucking deserve. I won't let you manipulate her"

"If anyone is manipulating her it's you" I poked her chest.

"Hey!" A voice called and I looked over to see Ramona with a girl and a guy. "Get away from her" the guy called out.

"Ethan it's fine, I can take care of myself" she said as she glared at me.

"Stay away from me, you psycho bitch" I started towards my car but she held onto my arm.

"You're not fucking going after her" she pulled me towards her and I pushed her back making her stumble.

Great now I look like the fucking bad guy.

The guy, what's his face, pushed me away from Tamera. "Hey get outta here man"

"I'm fucking trying" I shouted back at him before getting up dusting my pants off.

"Dude what's up?" Russo jogged over to me with the guys as the guy helped Tamera up.

"Nothing, everything's fine. Let's go" I walked over to my car hoping in with them.

Roxannes POV
~

Roxannes POV~

~

I heard tapping on my window and I instantly knew who it was.

Monroe.

I walked over to it pulling back my curtains and there he was with that stupid smile on his face.

I opened the window and walked back over to my bed getting in. He crawled into the room as I got comfortable.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I want to talk, Annie" he said as if it were obvious.

"Why did you do this to us?" I said on the verge of tears. He ruined us, we could've been happy. Having a great summer, but he ruined it.

"Please don't cry" he said as he came over to the bed. He slipped his shoes off before crawling into bed with me. "Please don't"

"Stop it" I almost whined. "You can't do that, you can't fucking break my heart then come back and be all sweet when I was just starting to..."

"Starting to what?" He sat up along with me.

"Nothing" I rubbed my face with my hands. "You should go...before my parents hear us"

He grabbed me by my throat pulling me in for a kiss and I moaned. Fuck him and his knowledge of my weaknesses.

He leaned onto me so I leaned back onto the bed.

Stop this Roxanne, don't let him just win. Give him a piece of your mind. Let him know what a piece of shit he is for breaking your heart.

"Stop!" I demanded placing my hand on his chest. He ceased his actions almost immediately. "Please leave"

"Annie-"

"Leave!" I raised my voice. He sighed before getting up from the bed. He grabbed his shoes walking back over to the window before turning to face me.

"I love you, I will make this right, I promise you" he sent me a smile before slipping out of the window.

I flopped back onto the bed with a sigh. I'm so confused, I wanted him back. I did, one hundred percent but now that he's here I can't just run back to him.