-10-

Roxannes POV

"How is she?" Tam asked as I sat down next to her on the couch.

"Horrible, she won't even leave the room" I sighed. I feel a little guilty, I should've discouraged the crush she had not Ethan, we could've avoided this.

"Another you" Tamera teased and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Ethan said he's really sorry"

I shrugged. "He obviously did the right thing in turning her down. But we're probably not going to hang out with them any time soon"

"Well, I mean" she shrugged with a look.

"Nah, I'd feel too bad" I said looking at my finger nails.

"Come on, without Ramona there we can finally do something less PG" she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Dude I'm not doing anything with them" I laughed nervously.

"That's not what I meant" she gently pushed my shoulder. "Come on, Ramonas not leaving her room any time soon. Let's go have fun"

I glanced at the stairs feeling a pang if guilt in my chest before giving in.

Kaileys POV

Kaileys POV •

"Isn't that my jacket?" Gray asked as I walked down the steps.

"Maybe" I winked at him.

"C'mere" he waved me over to follow him and I gladly did.

We walked down to the basement to where Ethan was playing Mortal Kombat.

"So, Tam texted and said she could get some beer and shit you guys down?" Grayson asked.

"Mom and Dad are going to be home tonight though" Ethan said as he aggressively mashed the buttons.

Please let it be just the the four of us and Roxanne is staying home with Ramona. Cause honestly I'm so sick and tired of Roxannes needy ass.

"We'll go to the lake house, you can invite that girl. Cassandra?" Grayson pointed at him waiting for his answer.

"Sure" Ethan shrugged.

"Sick!" He said. "Pack a bag"

Maybe tonight I can finally make my move.

Tameras POV

Tameras POV •