-6-

Tameras POV

"So are we going to talk about last night?" I asked Roxanne as I stirred my frozen yogurt.

"I really don't want to talk about it, Tam" she mumbled looking down at hers, doing the same.

"We have to at some point" I glanced at everyone else who were loading their froyo with toppings, they weren't even going to eat it all.

"Please, just drop it" she looked up at me and I nodded.

"Try this" Grayson sat in the seat next to Roxys holding a spoon of his frozen yogurt up for her.

"What flavor is it?" She asked with a smile. I personally think Grayson is genuinely good for her.

I've known Grayson for a long time, living in a small town like this we've basically gone to school together our whole lives but we've only really gotten to know each other this summer. Mostly because my only friend crawled under a rock. He's such a nice guy and she's such a nice girl and they deserve each other !

"Nah, just try and guess" he gestured towards the spoon.

Roxanne tried it but she only took a little bit making Grayson gently push the spoon onto her getting the frozen yogurt on her face.

"Ah!" She quickly sat back as Grayson laughed. "You asshole!" she giggled.

"Awh, you two are so cute" I said with a hopeful smile but Roxanne shot me a glare. "My bad" I held my hands up in defense.

"Gray!" A loud voice startled us and we looked over to see Kailey. "Could you go get me some napkins?" She smiled sweetly.

"Sure" he got up and she practically jumped into the seat next to Roxannes.

"Grayson was there" I stated the obvious.

"He can just sit next to me" she shrugged. Whatever.

"Ethan you're never going to eat all of those toppings" Ramona said as she followed Ethan over to us.

"Yes I will, it's the perfect combination of everything" he said and I looked into his bowl. This man had everything from graham crackers to sour candy to boba.

"Here ya go, my friends" Grayson placed the napkins on the table before sitting next to Kailey.

"So uh, Roxanne, who was that guy from last night?" Kailey looked at Roxy as she ate her frozen yogurt.

I glanced at Ramona who looked at Roxanne, then at me, then back to Roxanne.

I was about to say that's none of your business but Roxanne responded.

"No one" she shrugged with a small smile. I know she doesn't want to talk about this, she literally just told me.

"Really? Cause it seemed like you guys knew him and that was quite the show last night" she chuckled looking back at Grayson.

"It was no one" Roxanne said firmly but I could tell she was loosing her patience.

"That's is so odd, don't you guys think?" She looked at E and G.

"You know what? I'm going to go see if I left my phone in the car" Roxanne abruptly got up and walked away, her phone clearly visible in her back pocket.

"Wouldn't she need the keys?" Kailey chuckled.

"What's your deal?" Ramona glared at her. "She clearly didn't want to talk about the topic, why did you have to push her?"

"Calm down, kid" Kaileys eyebrows furrowed. Oh Mona, was about to snap. She hated when somebody pointed out the fact that she was younger.

"I'm not a kid!" She said a little to loudly.