-11-

Kaileys POV

A few hours later and we were in the living room playing spin the bottle.

The whole things started when we were talking about middle school and our first kisses. We found out that Tamera, Roxanne, and Cassandra has never played before. So naturally I decided we should play.

With some rules of course.

"Okay Tam, spin" Ethan said and Tamera leaned over spinning the empty beer bottle.

We watched as the bottle spun round and round and round and round until it landed on Grayson.

We looked at Grayson and Tamera who both looked very awkward.

"We don't have to if you don't want to" Grayson said his cheeks slightly pink. He's such a cutie!

"Nah come on!" I cheered them on.

"Just a peck!" Cassandra pitched in.

Gray leaned over pecking Tamera on the lips very quickly pulling away making me laugh.

"My turn!" Cassandra said spinning the bottle, it landed back on herself and she just shrugged with a smile as she giggled.

We were all very giggly from the alcohol.

"I'll take that kiss" Ethan said and she kissed him making us all look away.

"Roxanne you go" Tamera rolled the bottle over to her. She hesitantly grabbed the bottle.

Ugh, she's honestly so fucking annoying, like genuinely. Learn to have some fun you prude.

She spun the bottle and we watched it spin before it slowly landed on Grayson.

"Oh boy" Ethan laughed placing his arm around Cassandras shoulders.

"Come on kiss! I had to do it so so do you !" Tamera said loudly and I looked over at Grayson who was already looking at Roxanne.

She was looking up at him nodding softly.

She's such a fucking weirdo, whatever. I took a sip of my drink.

He leaned down kissing her and after a second I felt myself go angry. Ethan, Tamera, and Cassandra were cheering them on but I just felt myself getting angrier and angrier.

Roxannes POV

Roxannes POV•

I pulled back, rubbing my lips together as I looked into Grayson's eyes. His cheeks were slightly pink and I'm sure mines were too.

"Well" Ethan clapped his hands bringing me back to reality and I realized that Kailey had left the room.

I heard the one direction ringtone and I immediately knew it was Tameras phone.