-9-

Roxannes POV

Roxannes POV•

The sun warmed my skin as I floated on the large pizza floatie. My left hand swirling around in the water as I felt myself relax.

The sound of birds chirping and the the guys talking in the distance were the only things heard. I could stay here forever.

Suddenly, the talking was gone and my brows furrowed as I found it strange.

I then felt myself being lifted up before feeling myself fall in the pool. I swam back to the surface finding Tamera and Ramona laughing hysterically.

I splashed them, trying my best not to laugh but their laughter was contagious.

"Fuck you guys" I said swimming over to the floatie to lean on it.

"It was too easy, you were begging for us to tip you over" Tamera said back floating.

We all jumped as music started blaring and we looked back at Ethan who was scrambling to turn it off.

"Sorry" he said nervously. "I didn't think it'd be so loud"

"Play some Doja cat!" Tamera said getting out of the pool.

"Yo, Roxanne" I heard Grayson call my name and I looked at him. "C'mere"

I swam over to the steps, grabbing my towel before stepping into the house where he was.

"What's up?" I asked tightening the towel around me.

"There's someone here for you" he said and I looked at him in confusion. "Say the word and I'll make him go away"

Monroe, I sighed.

"No, thank you. I got this" I made my way to the front door, taking a deep breath before opening it and stepping out.

"This is what you've been busy with ?" He asked with an attitude.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked softly. I came here partially to get away from him. I love him, I do but it's different now. He's different, I don't know how or why but we've entered new territory and we can't go back.

"Instagram" he scoffed. "I've been calling and texting, why aren't you been answering me?"

"I've been busy" I said feeling like a child who's being scolded by their parent.

"Too busy for me?" He scoffed. "I came back for you"

"You came back because camp got cancelled" I glared at him, he's not about to lie to me.

"Just get your stuff, we're going" he pulled his car keys out of his pocket.

"What, why?" I clenched the towel, I'm having fun, no way I'm leaving.