-7-

Kaileys POV

I stabbed my pancakes angrily not even feeling hungry.

"Sweetie are you okay?" Mom asked from across the table.

"Yeah" I said shortly.

"Hey dad, could we take the boat out on the lake today?" Ethan asked wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Honey, please, use a napkin" Mom said and Ethan mumbled a sorry.

"I don't know, last time you scratched the sides on the dock" Dad said cutting his sausage into pieces.

"That's cause Ethan drove last time, I'll drive" Grayson offered.

Dad laughed. "The both of you are equally bad. You can take the boat out if you take Mason"

The boys and I groaned in unison. "Not Mason" I finally spoke.

"Dad that guys such an asshole!" Ethan said.

"Language" Mom scolded him and again Ethan mumbled a sorry.

"The boat with Mason, or no Mason no boat"

"Fine" Ethan said.

Ramonas POV
-

Ethan: you guys want to go swimming at the lake? Tamera: Hell yes! Me: I'll ask Roxanne

Tamera: Hell yes!
Me: I'll ask Roxanne

I jumped out of my bed, almost falling and hitting my head on my dresser.

"Roxanne" I bursted into her room but stopped in my tracks. "Seriously?"

"Get out, Ramona." Roxanne sat up as Monroe got off of her.

"No, are you for real? You took him back?" I questioned her.

"This isn't any of your business, get out!" She pushes me backwards before closing the door in my face.

I held back the urge to knock on her door before quickly finding Tameras contact.

I went back to my room so she wouldn't hear me.

"I'm getting ready right now, don't worry Ethan won't forget about you" Tamera chuckled.

"No, guess who's here making out with my sister" I looked down the hall towards her room.