-2-

Ramonas POV

"I'm fine" I used the sleeve of my jean jacket to wipe off the blood from my knee. That's what I get for showing off. But I can't really help it, I have the fatest crush on Ethan. So what I'm fifteen and he's seventeen, age ain't nothing but a number.

Plus, our ages aren't that far apart.

"Here, let me help you" he held his hand out for me and I took it gladly.

"You gotta be more careful, can't have you getting hurt" he smiled at me making my heart flutter.

Roxannes POV

"This place is burnt out" Tamera walked up to us along with Ethan, Ramona, and Kailey. "Where to next?"

"We could all go back to our place, take a dip in the pool?" Kailey offered and everyone else agreed.

I looked at Tamera not really wanting to go, I was having a good time with Grayson but I was really hoping the day would end here.

"That sounds like a killer idea!" Tamera smiled at me and I glared at her.

"C'mon my truck is parked down the block" Ethan said.

"Let's go!" Ramona said a little too enthusiastically.

Oh?

"What happened to your knee?" I held Ramona back while everyone began walking.

"Nothing don't trip over it" she said slightly annoyed. "I call shot gun!"

I sighed with an eye roll.

We walked towards the parking lot where Ethan's truck was. I watched as Ethan got into the front seat and Tamera, Kailey and Grayson into the back.

"Hurry up, loser!" Ramona said fixing her hat. I broke into a jog not wanting to keep them waiting.

The back was full making me look at Tamera confused. "Just come sit in my lap" she patted her thighs.

"She's gonna step all over us!" Kailey complained.

"She can sit in my lap" Grayson offered. We all looked at him. "No creep shit, it's just more convenient since I'm right by the door." We continued staring at him. "Or not it's totally okay!"

"Just sit in his lap" Ramona said pushing me slightly. I took in a deep breath before plopping myself down in Graysons lap.

Ramona then happily put the seat back in its place as she smiled at Ethan.

Ethan sped out of the parking lot so fast I fell back onto Grayson. He snaked one arm around my waist. "Ethan's a bit of a reckless driver" he informed me and I nodded.

Ethan and Ramona began talking about some trick she did back at the skate park as Tamera pulled out a small pocket mirror so she could apply her lip gloss.

"So Roxanne, where ya from?" Kailey asked with a smile that was too wide to be genuine.

"Born and raised here" I shrugged. "What about you?"

"I was born in Greece but raised in Italy and moved to California when I was thirteen. Where my mom met their dad" She said proudly.

"Oh wow, uh, cool?" I said looking back at Grayson.

"Oh could we stop for some burgers?" Tammy leaned up placing her hands on Ethan's shoulders.

"Are you going to pay?" Ethan asked her.

"Pretty girls don't pay for their food" Tamera said fluffing her hair.

"So you're going to pay?" Ethan said making us all laugh and Tammy scowl.