-13-

Grayson's POV

"Ahhh!" A blood curdling scream filled my ears and my head snapped in its direction.

The house.

I looked back at Ethan who shared the same frightened look as me.

Without speaking we both ran towards the house.

"Kailey!" I called out as we entered the house.

"Cassie!" Ethan called looking into the basement.

"Roxanne!" I made my way up the stairs frantically. I bumped into Tamera who looked like she'd seen a ghost.

"Tam, what's wrong?" I held her by her should.

She opened her mouth to speak but just pointed at the bathroom. I looked back at Ethan who held Tamera as I approached the room she pointed at.

The door was slightly ajar and I pushed it open.

"Grayson" Roxanne said softly as she stood there practically covered in blood.

"Roxanne" I looked around the bathroom seeing the blood spatter almost everywhere.

"It's not mine" she said her voice quivering. "I think somebodies in the house" she whispered.

"Come here" I held my hands out for her.

"It's not mine, I s-slipped and it's all over me" she cried softly.

"I know, I know" I said softly not wanting to scare her even more. "Come here"

My goal right now was to get everyone to the fucking car and leave.

She walked slowly towards me before basically falling into my arms. I practically carried her out of the bathroom.

"Wheres kailey?" I asked them.

"I haven't seen her since we played spin the bottle" Tamera said.

"Okay Ethan get to the car with the girls, I'm going to find Kailey" I said making sure Roxy could stand.

"No, I have to find Cassie" Ethan said and I felt bad for forgetting about her.

I thought for a second, there's most likely someone in the house and he's already hurt one of us.

"Fine, girls get to the car and wait for us" I said.

"No, have you ever seen any horror movie ever!?" Tamera whisper yelled. "Splitting up will lead to certain death"

"Dude, everything's going to be fine" I lied, I have no idea what's going to happen next, I just know that we need to get Kailey and Cassandra and get the fuck outta here. "Get to the car with Roxanne, lock the doors and call 911"

"Grayson-"

"Go!" I said sternly and she grabbed Roxannes hand before rushing off.

I followed Ethan into every room leaving the lights on as we went, looking for any sign of the girls.

I was genuinely so scared but my sisters here somewhere and I'm not leaving Ethan and he's not leaving without Cassandra.

God, why did we have to come here? This was supposed to be an awesome relaxing weekend. Like thirty minutes ago I was living large, I was finally making some headway with Roxanne and now we all might die.

Reaching the last room in the house we realized that they weren't up here.

"Bro, what are we going to do?" Ethan turned to me, he was clearly distressed and I probably looked the same.