-4-

Roxannes POV

I placed my phone on my bed and sat back watching it closely. It was fully charged and so were my AirPods so I was ready to talk to him for as long as I could.

After like a second I got too impatient and picked it up to go stalk his socials. Nothing on his instagram story and nothing on his Snapchat.

I huffed and laid back leaving my phone on my chest, it's still fairly early. It's only ten, he's probably still out with the guys.

My phone rang and I popped up so fast my phone fell off my chest and onto the floor. I scrambled onto the floor and picked it up without even looking at the screen.

"Hello?" I smiled.

"Hey, it's Grayson"

"Oh" I got up onto my bed sitting back.

"You sound disappointed"

"Now is not really i good time Grayson" I leaned my head on my hand. I was really hoping that it was him.

"Well, that sucks" he said. "For you, cause we're outside your house right now"

"Get out here beetch!!" I heard Tameras voice in the background.

Before I could respond Ramona bursted into my room. "Come on! Mom says I can only go if you come, please !"

"Ramona I don't want to" I rolled my eyes.

"Listen to her!"

"Come on, Roxy!!"

"Get your ass out here!" Multiple voices came from the phone.

"Please! I just spent the entire day doing nothing, you went to the river without me. You owe me" she crossed her arms over her chest.

She was right but I wasn't even planning on going there. "Fine, go give me 5 minutes"

"Yes!" She exclaimed before running off.

Ramonas POV
~

Ramonas POV ~

~

"Hey hoes!" I climbed into the back of the car wedging myself between Ethan and Tamera.

"Jesus, Mona" Tamera groaned. "Where's your sister?"

"Getting ready" I answered shortly. "Where we going?" I turned my full attention to Ethan.

"It's a surprise" he whispered before smiling.

He's so hot.

"Why didn't you come to the river with us today?" He asked me.

"I had no idea you guys were going" I shrugged. "Roxanne just left without me but I'm here now so"