The institution episode 36

****

Ivie returned back to Liam's house.
She took a her a long shower, spending most of the time examining her changing body, especially her breast.

She squeezed softly on it, Liam wasn't wrong about the increase! The tenderness too.
She soon got out wearing a red robe, she saw her the phone of her light dim off.
She picked it up, realizing she had a missed call from Shade. The phone rang again, she picked it up this time.
"Where are you?" Shade asked, "I'm at Liam's place"
"I'll be there in let's say thirsty minutes"
Why?" Ivie asked and Shade hung up .
Shade knocked and she opened up, "You sounded strange on phone, what's up?" Ivie  asked and Shade smiled removing a Pregnancy test pack from her hand bag.
"Oh God, no way"
"Yes way!" She made her way in forcefully and Ivie rolled her eyes.
"Shade"
"Don't even Shade me! That's how you'll be denying pregnancy. That was how you did the last time, it was until you fainted you decided to believe you were pregnant. Madam, you had better go into the bathroom and start exercising those bladder" she handed the pack to her, "Three tests" she muttered and Ivie rolled her eyes.
"How about I wait till in the morning?"
"Go!"

Delilah opened the door to Babylon's room only to find him a naked girl riding on top of him. She got off the moment she noticed her presence.
Babylon hissed. He knew this sister was going to start complaining.
"This is just digusting!" She snapped deeply distraughted, "Get out of this room" she demanded stretching her hands at door and the girl dragged her clothes rushing out of the room.
"What are you doing Delilah?"
"That should be my question Babylon, what are you doing? My son just got transferred to the main prison and you're here having sex with a prostitute and moaning like an idiot"
"I've got it covered"
"Do you Babylon? Do you?  Cause if you did, he wouldn't have gotten to that prison gate, you would have put someone else in his stead. He ought to have been on a flight to any country of his choice right now"
"It's not a smart move Delilah. We'll let the issue die down. Give or take, lets say two weeks. In between the whole election fervour; when no one is talking about Efe when it's all about who will win the election, we'll do what we have to do. For now, the case is still very much hot."
Delilah sighed.
Babylon did have a point there.
"For the main time, try and visit your son. It's not fair, you can't be so stucked up with your rules. He needs you to pay some sort of visit to him"

Ivie sat on the toilet seat waiting for the result of the third test. In the first test,  two lines appeared. Of course she knew the implication of it so in order to double check, she took two more.
Two lines appeared again.
She got out of the bathroom and Shade who was now in Liam's room smiled.
"I know that face! It was postive right?"
"Yes but I might still have to check the hospital. I don't want to be too excited for nothing"
"Abegi! You're pregnant, come on, it's your season, you need to be happy, you need to smile. Everything is working for good, you're going to get married soon, all this craziness will stop and you're going to start having kids. Babe I'm so happy for you dear" she hugged her and Ivie chuckled.

Ivie pulled Liam's closer to her after he got back then they both shared a long and passionate kiss. 
"What's the occasion?" He asked and she smiled.
"So. I told Shade about the pregnancy thing and she came in a while ago with some test strips and I did the test and it was postive"
Liam slowly untied the belt of her robe then he kissing her bare belly, "I love baby" he confessed and she smiled.
"I love you too"
"Actually i was talking to our baby but you know I love you right?" He asked and she nodded feeling a bit embarrassed.
"I'm scared" she confessed and Liam wondered why. He didn't need to ask, she could read the expression off his face.
"I'm scared of having the problem I had the other time, I mean the pregnancy was so delicate, and I ended up losing my baby because I couldn't deal with the bad energies around"
"You don't have to worry about that cause I'll make sure to fill you with all the positive energy in the world"
"You've forgotten we are waging war against the government"
Liam rolled his eyes.
"Why don't you sit this out"
"Don't even try it, I'll just get mad at you! Don't even ask me to. As much as I want to bring my child into this world safely, I can't afford to miss out of the joy of participating in this revenge"
"I really can't convince you can I?"
"No" she answered and he smiled.
"I've always wanted to be a father"
"And you'll make an amazing one" she answered kissing him then he wrapped his hands around her waist and she jumped on him wrapping her legs around him and he deepened the kiss.
Then he took her into the room.