Thr institution episode 30

The institution episode 30

****

Racheal and Chopper found refuge in an uncompleted building.
"We're not still safe" he observed and she busted into tears.
"Hey"
"I'm really sorry but it's only a matter of time before they find us, let's walk further maybe then we can get on a bus. I know of a place we can stay, they might snitch on us later on but at least we can have a rest and maybe I can borrow some cash to get us the hell of out of town for a bit"
"Will it be that easy?"
"No but.... It's better than ending up dead"
"Or better still I call the William guy"
"What about the police guy"
"I never dialed his phone number"
Racheal picked up her phone scrolling through her numbers then she called William's number.

"Let's talk about the policing system in Nigeria or Benin as a whole?" Liam started off his show positioning his lip against the microphone.
"I was driving one night cause I usually leave late and you all know why; two policemen stopped me and they had the guts to tell me to pull over and when I did, they checked my particulars which was up to date and then they asked me when I fixed my tail light last?" He paused laughing then he noticed his phone vibrate on the surface of the table where he left it.
"Like I'm supposed to fix it every time and when I asked him if I was supposed to fix it every week, he almost got offended. He probably felt like I was trying to make him look stupid. He then stated that his reasons for being curious was that he wanted to confirm if it has expired. I laughed and I asked him if he was a clown and he told me that I'm supposed to understand where he was getting at. Salary no dey keep person, Oga find something for me, that was his phrase. My question is what adjustment can be done to the system, there has been a lot of suggestions like better reforms or increase in salary. I'll like to know your take and possibly your complains about the issue on ground. Let's go on a quick song break and then we'll take calls from listeners. Don't go anywhere, it's still your favourite guy on your favourite radio program. I'll leave you with this classic, Oga police oh by P-square" he continued turning off his speakers then he picked up his phone then he moved out of the studio.
Liam dialed the number and Racheal picked up. "Am I speaking to one Mr William?" She asked, "Yes you are. Racheal?" He asked and she nodded.
"I need help, we need help. They came to our house"
"Wait who?" Liam asked, "Babylon's men, Ziko gave me this number weeks ago. I can't explain it all, can you send help?"
"By we you meant Chopper right?" "How?"
"I was well informed and I waited for your call. How's his injury?"
"Better."
"Where are you guys exactly?"

Liam called Ziko's number Immediately but he didn't pick up. "Jafar!" UD, called his attention and he rushed back into the studio.

Fatima got the results for Rex's blood test on HIV antibodies and it came out positive. She shut her eyes then she dropped the paper on her desk.
How in the world was she going to let him know?

Babylon ordered policemen and his things at every junction that Racheal could take out of that environment. They were supposed to check all faces and vehicles thoroughly so  they don't get away.
Ziko's phone rang in front of Jack, It was an incoming call from Liam and there was no way he could pick it.
Jack nodded towards the phone. "You no go pick?"
"Ex-girlfriend wahala, I don't feel like picking up"
"Na why i no dey keep them, I just look them for face and I say, babe na fuck I want oh, nothing more, nothing less. Them go wake up the next morning, pack their load, go" he brought out a cigarette lighting it.
"I no like baggages at all" he blew the smoke out.
Ziko's eyes fell on a man who was now interacting with a policeman.
"Officer wetin they happen nah?" A man who was stopped asked, "Na thief and their business, we dey do search to make sure them escape"
"Na wa oh" the man complained.

The phone rang again. This time Ziko excused himself to pick up the call and Jack scowled at him.
"Good afternoon Sir"
"What happened? I called before the show and you didn't pick up" Liam questioned and Ziko nodded.
"I'm sorry Sir, i was with one of the gang"
"Oh. Is there anything you forgot to tell me?" He asked and Ziko shut his eyes.
"Babylon sent us on a mission to get Racheal, I'm sorry I couldn't send you a message; Jack had his eyes on me. I was given the mission to execute, I was completely clueless on what information to give to you. Even if I had called, I wouldn't have had anything to say and we won't have been able to save the Aunt too" Ziko turned towards Jack who looked away.
"He still has his eyes on me. From the look of things, I think he doesn't trust me. I would have called letter on but things were completely out of  my control, her aunt was shot dead. I guess she finally called then"
"Yes she did and she needs help"
"I can't help now, Babylon has the main roads blocked In the name of robbery. Did she drop an address? I can make a call or two"